Thread: Osscar

Osscar

He is soooo cute? Need I say more?
    "Looking into a dogs eyes to me is like looking into life it'self"
    From Tiger and Chelsea
    (e-mail me at [email protected])

Good Morning, Oscar! Oh, baby. What a precious fellow you are. And yes indeed! Even though you sadly lost an eye, you are so, so handsome! I know, you're really giving a wink at all the pretty felines in the neighborhood! Now, hurry and tell your family to get you a sweet and gentle sister to keep you company during those lonely days! Congratulations to Oscar, Cat of the Day! Have a great day of celebration. And lots of hugs, kisses and love to our Sunday honoree!!

Osscar is a beautiful cat, he has the sweetest face. I had a cat for almost 17 years who was blind in one eye due to an injury as a kitten....and she was the friendliest, most happy and loving cat I've ever known. She also got along very well with my other cats, they always seemed highly protective of her. It's so great you and Osscar found each other.....and I bet you both will have a lot of fun with a new kitten too!

I think you are very handsome, Oscar. And I'll bet you do just fine with that one eye. Sounds like you have a wonderful family to love on, and I hope you will get that "gentle" companion to play with. Good luck on that.
    And congratulations on being a very precious and lucky Cat of the Day!

Hello Oscar! What a great pose for a lazy Sunday! I think you are quite handsome and I could just reach out and scratch your head! I wish you well with a new little brother and I hope that he will bring you much happiness.