Thread: Felix & Oscar

Felix & Oscar

These guys are far from an "Odd Couple"! They look so happy snuggled together. Both Felix and Oscar are beautiful kitties, but their stories just melted my heart. I'm so glad the owners decided to take them into their home and to show them the love they deserve.

Oscar and Felix are so beautiful!!!! Congratulations on being Cats of the Day!!!

Darlings! I'm curious, are they so different in size? or is it just this picture. They are of an age.

Oscar and Felix are very lucky boys to have found you. It's perfect that they were able to join your family together. Thanks for being there for these sweeties.

What a beautiful brother team!! I'm so happy you have each other, and such a wonderful forever home, in which to love and be loved! What a beautiful story of love and kindess. You guys are toooooo precious! Oscar looks just like my beloved Lizzy (Rainbow Bridge) Congratulations you two! Today we get double the pleasure!!! Oscar and Felix are our "Cats of the Day!" Lots of love to you sweet boys!! And treats!!

Adorable kitties, with a great story! The thing that shocked me when I saw the picture is that I have a huge black kitty (Boinger--16 pounds), and a medium sized tabby (Tazzy--10 pounds), who love to snuggle like that! It was like seeing my own cats--had to do a double-take!

Two males and best buddies!!! I loved your picture and your story even more. You are so lucky to have such wonderful humans who will give you a good loving home for life! And may those lives be very long and happy. You deserve to be our double pleasure of Cats of the Day!!! What a joy to see.