Thread: Lollipop

Lollipop

What a wonderful story of your life history Lollipop. I wish you a long, long life and lots of those "mice" with to share with your new and very special Mom and Dad. You must be a true gift! You shall be my "wallpaper" at the office, on my computer screen, for the next few days. I will think of you and your life story each time I see your sweet face!

Lollipop, I fell in love when I read your story and saw your beautiful picture. I love your eyes and what a story! I'm sorry you and your new Dad lost your Mom, but I am so happy that another Mom came along to love you. She must love you to let you sleep on her head! My head is reserved for my special girl, Mimi, too!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

Oh Lollipop, I love you and your story soooo much! I am sorry for the heartache that you and your daddy have had but the bond you share is so special. I know your first mommy is looking down and smiling on both you and your daddy! You are a pretty girl and so worthy to be our World Traveler Cat of the Day!

Lollipop,

What a wonderful story you have! I'm so happy you have a loving Dad and Mom who treasure you and the memories you share! Congrats on being COTD!

Catwoman

What a beautiful and touching tale you tell, dear Lollipop; such an incredible life story!! And like all before me, I was so sad to hear that you and your new Daddy lost your Mom. But she is smiling down upon you both, so happy to see her "kids" happily traveling the world, and loving each other so. I know how proud she must be to see her precious Lollipop honored here at Pet Talk. What a beautiful and loving girl you are Lollipop. And I'm so comforted to hear of the wonderful life you share with your new Mom and Dad! I wish you the most special day of celebration!! Congratulations to precious Lollipop, Cat of the Day!

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Lollipop, this is the second story in the last few days in which our Cat of the Day's mom went to the rainbow bridge first. Both times the family stepped up to make sure the furkids were made safe and comfortable. I'm glad you have a new mommmy and your used to be brother is now your daddy. Congratulations on being picked today, you beautiful girl!

What a beautiful baby you are and what a lucky girl to have now, and have had before, so much love in your short life so far. I certainly ejoyed your heart-tugging story and wish you lots & lots of happy years ahead.