Thread: Dinky

Dinky

Oh Dinky, you have melted my heart with your sweet face and story of your birth! Seeing your picture is a great way to start off a Monday! Enjoy your kittenhood little guy! God Bless you today on your special day as Cat (Kitten) of the Day and every day!

Dinky, you are such a cutie! What a wonderful "suprise" blessing for your two-leggers! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

Dinky! What a sweet little kitten you are!
    I am so glad you were accepted by your other feline housemates. I love your cute little face. You might be small but you are mighty!!! Enjoy your day you sweet precious kitty

Dinky has such a cute little face!
    Congratulations to our COTD!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Dinky your face is so innocent and darling you look like you couldn't harm a fly. You are sooo adorable!!!Congradulations sweet baby on your special day!!!

Dinky, of course you have to get all involved in your humans' important work. Got right into the display box for those e-bay items, didn't you, you cute little guy? I'll bet next Christmas you'll be right in the middle of all the wrapping paper, too, won't you? Congratulations, you sweet thing you!

Hey sweet Dinky,

You are a real cutie. Thanks for letting us share your day. Hope you have a happy one.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Dinky, you are so cute, with such a precious, angelic face, it's almost unbearable! What a wonderful "welcome home" surprise you were little Dinky Duck!! The story of your birth and early kittenhood melted my heart too. Have a happy, happy day lapping up all your most deserved praise as we honor you Cat of the Day! Kisses and hugs to the most darling Dinky!