Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Instant Justice for Once

Instant Justice for Once

These guys died trying to drown their pit bull because it was old and wouldn't fight. Here's the whole article
    http://www.katv.com/news/stories/1203/113315.html

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Good for the doggie! that he's still alive.
    i know this sounds terrible but my first thought was good ridance to the guy who tried to drown the pitbull.poor pitty....

Good ridance to that kid. That's HORRIBLE. Thank gosh the dog survived.

What a wonderful ending. I'm glad the pitbull is ok. stupid ********* fighting pits.

I was coming on to post that story!! I got it from my shiba rescue group, and the title was "Karma at work"

Good for them.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Justice finally happens!

good riddence to the both of them; fighting their dog, then trying to kill it. i have no sympothy for people like that. i wish anyone who abused animals would just drop dead.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Instant justice is right. he best part of the whole story was

"The pit bull is still alive and unharmed. "

I hope the dog can live out the rest of it's natural life around
    normal human beings.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I hate the fact that people raise dogs just to fight them anyway, that is so cruel. I have a nephew that does that. I have heard he has a certain place he dumps all the ones that lose, and there is a lot of them too.

It is so stupid, the law around here will not do anything about it either, and I hate it. I know he has the fights right where he lives too. I have tried to get something done about it, but nothing!

Take an innocent dog, and make a fighting, killing machine out of it. It is not right, and I don't care if it is my nephew, I wish they would bust him for it.

Not here though, they do that and Cock fighting, which is something else I hate. It is aganist the law here, but they do it anyway, and it does no good to report them. This place just sucks sometimes.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Ugh. Should I say this once again? I hate people. I am glad that the dog survived.

Me too, and he didn't want to fight!!! LOL.

sometimes the (human gene) pool needs chlorine. people who fight dogs are scum.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Justice finally happens!
    AMEN to that!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh my.

Poor dog. Poor, poor dog, to have lived a life like that, and then to almost face a death like that.

I'm certainly glad the dog is alive.

Now ... flame me if you will ... but I have to say this.

Those two men that died were someone's son, someone's brother, someone's grandson. I imagine tonight there are grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, mothers, wives, friends who are grieving, torn up over the horrible way their loved ones died.

I HATE dog fighting. HATE IT!!! Don't get wrong.

But few people are ALL bad. Perhaps one of these men that died was a wonderful husband, a loving father. We don't know. I just hate to see ANYone's death glorified ... well, almost anyone's. There are a few heinous, subhuman monsters that I would be happy to see in the grave.

trayi52, you said your nephew fights dogs and you hate it. But, he is still your nephew, right? Your family still loves him. I like to think that maybe people will see the light someday. I don't know, I guess I'm just imagining what it would be like to be a member of that family tonight.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Shanna, you are absolutely right, I am quite certain I would not want to see my nephew dead, we lost his sister two years ago in a car accident, and we all suffered when that happened. She left three small children behind and was trying to raise her children by herself. David has one child himself.

As much as I disagree with what he does, I want him to live, and I do love him. Who knows he might change his ways, and that would be bad, never to have had the chance to change. David is a kind hearted person otherwise, though he has some problems in other areas of his life I wish he would change, but I want him to have a chance to change and not leave us like that.

Thank you for that reminder, Shanna.