Thread: Baby

Baby

Baby, what a sweet story of a sweet rescue of a sweet kitty. You, your brother, and all the other little kitties your first human mom took in were so lucky. I am really sorry you and your human mom you have now lost your first human mom. We don't think of the humans going to the rainbow bridge first to wait for all their furry kids, but it does sometimes happen. And before I forget, let me tell you what beautiful markings you have! I hope you get extra sugars and snuggles tonight as you share your pillow for your well-deserved Cat of the Day designation!

Oh Baby, what a precious, beautiful calli girl you are. And what an uplifting and comforting tale of rescue and devotion your special family tells. I too am so sorry you lost your human mommy. But I know your extended family loves you dearly and is so thrilled to have you there to hold, love and "spoon" with! Have a wonderful celebration today, Baby! We all think you are the sweetest, most lovely and deserving Sunday Cat of the Day! And hugs to Leon and Tricky too!

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Whoa..I thought my kitty was chubby...seriously, you are a gorgeous calico, Baby. Anyone want to comment on the best way to put a kitty on a diet? I harbor constant owner guilt and even though Ihave reduced my tux cat to two short meals, and exercise her as much as possible, she still seems a little "round". But she does run and play, so perhaps she is all right. Baby, you are a doll!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

OH BABY!! You are beautiful! That was such a touching story of your rescue and your whole life. My wish is that all kitties in this world could be as lucky to find a good home like you did. God Bless.

Baby, what a special girl you are! I am so happy for your family that they have someone like you in their lives! God Bless you Baby, your fur siblings and mommy and daddy!

Baby, what a beautiful girl you are, and how lucky to find the right people in the right place, at the right time!!! Congratulations on your wonderful life, and being our Cat of the Day today!!