Thread: Cute Cromwell

Cute Cromwell

Aww - what a cute piglet! Such cool black and white colors... You are a handsome young pig man, Cromwell. Congrats for being Our Precious Pet of the Day!

Oh Cromwell, what a very beautiful boy you are! Such a lovely coat and what a sweet, pink nose and oh those precious little footies! You're WAY handsomer than that "other" pig sitting beside you! Cromwell, you really lucked out, didn't you sweetheart? You fell right into the best of hands...first Susan Armstrong at Ross Mill Farms and then finally, into the loving arms of your fantastic forever family! Wow, your Mom drove all the way from Nebraska to PA, just to bring you "home!!!" What devoted, committed, responsible, loving humans! And cudos as well to the people at the Pig Placement Network! What great work they do educating the public about you VERY special creatues! I've heard so many wonderful things about Pot Bellied Pigs. But as your Mommy has cautioned us, they are not for everyone! It's important that we all do our homework before welcoming such unique pets into our homes! You're one lucky guy Cromwell....besides your humans, you have so many cool critters to pal around with! And all of them rescues; what a group! Congratulations to you dear Cromzy, our most adorable and precious Pot Bellied Pig Pet of the Day Enjoy your well earned day of honor and have a very happy holiday Cromzy and family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I saw your face very early this morning, Cromwell, and my heart did one of those big "flip flops", then I read your story, later, and it "flip flopped"' once again!!! What a blessing for you, and for your family, to be united. I can't help but think it was meant to be, sweet boy.

You are the BEST pig ever!!!! Congratulations to you, Cromwell, on being our most wonderful Pet of the Day!!!!

AWW what a sweet lil piggy you are i love pot bellied pigs they rock
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Cromwell, you are soooo handsome! You look so healthy and trim and fit! I bet your brothers and sisters are glad to have you in the family. I just love you! I would love to have a little guy JUST like you.

Cromwell
    How adorable you are! I love your pink nose! Gosh, we are almost neighbors. I live in Kansas. Congratulations, sweetie, on your new forever home and loving family and for being our special Pet of the Day today, too.

All I have ever heard is that you cute little piggys make the best pets.

Cromwell, you are just adorable - and you look so very intelligent.

Congratulations - you are a winner in every sense of the word.