Thread: Pepe

Pepe

Gorgeous Pepster,

My name is Pichu, I am also a Main Coon and I live on the other side of the globe (meowmie says that). I wanted to say that I admire your big lion mane, I am trying to grow one too. My big sister Juni says hello too and she says she can bet your fluffy tummy makes a good pillow. That's all. Be happy!

Pichu

NB Vio here - What a nice letter for your auntie Maria you wrote, dear Pep

Gosh, I've never seen a red Maine Coon before! What a pretty cat, and he writes such nice 988888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 letters. (Sorry about that. Don Juan stepped on the keyboard getting down.)

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Hi pepe , this is moose The Magnificent , from the Found Cats Hotel. You really have a great look , being red and all, andyou look , like we could be chums. I like the other Cats here , but they arent the same as us. Congratulations on being Pepe , COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My middle name is Maria so maybe you wrote that letter for me, sweetest Pepe. And who could resist such a loverboy?

Giving you a good tummyrub would be so relaxing in these busy pre-Christmas days

I wish you a great day, special and handsome Pepe

You are a most magnificent kitty cat Mr. Pepe! Your brilliant red fur and ravishing eyes are amazing - you rock regal Pepe. Congrats for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Ooh Pepe! Thank you for sharing your wonderful Red Maine Coon catitude with us. My Mishi (also a big red Maine Coon) sends many browls - he talks the same way .... all the time, at 2:15 a.m. too! You two probably are related! CatGratulations on being our beautiful big red COTD! BBRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!
    Last edited by RedHedd; 12-17-2003 at 01:21 PM.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Aw, you're beautiful, Pepe!!
    I love orangies, AND I love Maine Coons,so you're a perfect cat to me!!

Pepe
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure! I would love to hear your song! I bet it's lots better than the 12 Days of Christmas one. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

Wow, what a magnificent Maine Coon man you are, Pepe!! That's quite the gorgeous, fiery red coat you've got there!!! And isn't your Aunt Maria lucky to have such a devoted long distance lover boy to paw her off such sweet love letters! Heck, your whole family should give thanks every day for having been blessed with such an awesome feline! (Ok, maybe not during those 2am browwwwwl sessions!) And I can't believe you're 17 years young! You don't look a day over 5! Congratulations to you dear Pepe, our fabuous Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pepe, you would probably be appalled, but what I want to do is kiss those white toes of yours. I just love your eyes too - but then there isn't much about you that I don't like.

Browls, what a great word........fits those sounds to a T.

Congratulations Pepe - now everyone gets to see how magnificent you are!

Hi, Pepe - My name is MacTavish. I am at least part Maine Coon (my purrrrsons found me 16 years ago and took me in, so we don't know if I have a pedigree). I didn't know other cats could browl! I do it too - now I learn that you do it and so does Mishi!!

I do most of my browling when my purrsons go outside (I am not allowed to go with them). I also enjoy it in the middle of the night...and, yes I get yelled at too! I am generally quite talkative, and my Dad says he just doesn't speak good "cat," because he doesn't always understand what I am talking about.

It is really good to meet you, Pepe! Do you have a web page? If you'd like to know more about me, mine is www.cathappy.com/mactavish.htm Oh, and I weigh in around 22 pounds or so these days...you look like a big guy too!

Good to see such a fine kitty found a great home after such an unpromising start. Sounds like he has repaid everyone's kindness over the years. Hope he continues to do so for many more.

Pretty Pepe, I love your nicknames, especially Pepperoni Pizza! You sound like so much fun to be around! I love the white splash on your little nose to match your soft white socks! You are quite BIG and fluffly, and you look like you'd be so purr-ty next to Bari's beautiful fur-baby, MacTavish! What a pair you two would make! Congratulations on being our Cute Cat of the Day! So nice to meet you!!!