Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moses

What a great coat Storm has. Great color. Is there any white on Storm? Is the color down to the root of the hair? Sorry for asking but I love the color and I am trying to figure it out. Storm looks to a solid blue. A very lovely cat. And Storm loves to pose from the looks of it.

Stella

This is Charlie Parker,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally posted by rpcathouse
    What a great coat Storm has. Great color. Is there any white on Storm? Is the color down to the root of the hair? Sorry for asking but I love the color and I am trying to figure it out. Storm looks to a solid blue. A very lovely cat. And Storm loves to pose from the looks of it.

Stella
    Thanks. He doesn't have any white on him and I was told that his coloring is considered to be blue.His belly has a lighter shade of blue/grey. He looks like the color of a Russian Blue. In the sunlight his fur looks like it has a slight brownish tint to it.
    I think that he acts more like a dog than a cat so I call him my grey doggie. He's very social and will follow me from room to room. He also enjoys meeting new people and getting his belly rubbed. He's a very quiet cat and rarely meows unless he's hungry or wants a treat. He loves it when I'm home and hates to see me go to work.