Thread: short hairs

short hairs

i need your help. my kitten keeps me up at night. what should i do? :confused
    brittany watson

Brittany,

First I would suggest you remove your surname from your signature. You should not give stranger's access to your personal details. That goes for address and telephone numbers too.

Second your profile says your kitten is one month old, that is far too young to be away from his/her mum. Maybe your kitten should be returned to his/her parent for another 3/4 weeks.

Third Welcome to Pet Talk

Originally posted by PayItForward
    Brittany,

First I would suggest you remove your surname from your signature. You should not give stranger's access to your personal details. That goes for address and telephone numbers too.

Second your profile says your kitten is one month old, that is far too young to be away from his/her mum. Maybe your kitten should be returned to his/her parent for another 3/4 weeks.

Third Welcome to Pet Talk
    ditto!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I agree with the kitten is very young and should still be with its mom and litter mates. It is at the age that it is learning from Mom and learning social behaviors. Most DSH or DLH kittens need to be with the Mom for atleast 8 weeks a pedigree kitten depending on the breed 12 - 16 weeks. If you can't return the kitten I would suggest that you have kitten snuggle with you alot. Put the kitten in a nice soft bed with a clock that ticks may help. The Kitten my still need to nurse so try to bottle feed it. It is frightened and not ready to leave mom so you must become its. Mom. Stroke the kitten and hum to it softly with the kitten up to you chest may help also. Remember Mom cleans the kittens all the time so have a lot of petting time with it. A vet check is in order also. Good luck with this tiny baby.

Stella
    One of Penny's Litters
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A kitten learns a lot from it's mother during that eight to 12 weeks. A cat that is weened too early will possibly have emotional problems later.
    Randy