Thread: Beautiful Elmo and Monae!

Beautiful Elmo and Monae!

Oh, what a darling pair of sweet and loving lovebirds you are, Elmo and Monae! Your colors are simply indescribably beautiful! And what a precious couple you make! You two truly look as though you are very much in love! I could swear you guys are engaged in a bit of birdie love talk, too It's so heartwarming to know that you both are finally being loved and cherished for the very special creautures that you are. I know the joy you bring your proud and adoring guardian is immeasureable! Congratulations to the beautiful lovebird couple, Elmo and Monae, our most deserving Sunday Pets of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweet Elmo and Monae!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a gorgeous feathered couple, and a truly warming story of how you came to be together with your adoring human. Your faces are alight with health and happiness, and brought a smile to my face this Sunday morning. I'm so happy you two have found such a wonderful forever home, and each other! Congrats to our wonderful duo, pets of the day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Elmo and Monae - your picture can only bring a huge smile to my face.

You both look so happy, so alive and filled with joy.

Your coloring simply takes my breath away!

Elmo and Monae
    WOW! Aren't we the lucky ones today? We get two smiles for the price of one! You two are so beautiful and look great together. I'm glad you both found a loving home and family and each other. No wonder you sing for joy! Congraulations, sweeties, on being our special Pets of the Day today too!

Wow, you two are so pretty and compliment each other so beautifully! I love your goreous colors and sweet sweet little birdie faces. Congrats for being Our Adorrrable Pets of the Day!

What a gorgeous feathered couple! Congrats to our two very special bright as the sun lovebird POTD's!

What gorgeous birdies you are!!!!

Congrats on being Birdies of the Day!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."