Thread: TAZZY, our bun of the day!

TAZZY, our bun of the day!

Tazzy, you look soooo sweet on that picture! My bun Billie is sending ye lots of congrats on this special day!!

Good Morning, precious Tazzy! Do you think your parents would let me borrow you for a day? I'm dying to cover that sweet face with kisses and treat you to a bunny massage! I had to laugh when I read what a health nut you are! Wow, yoga sessions and nothing but a healthy diet! Some of us humans could take a cue from you!

I'm sorry you lost your little bun pal Snuggles. Reading how you spoon with your igloo since her passing left huge pawprints on my heart; how sweet. Maybe one day your family will welcome another bunny friend into their home for you to cuddle with

You're so very precious, beautiful Tazzy and so deserving of our "top pet" honors! Congratulations to our super duper Saturday Pet of the Day! I hope you're treated to lots of extra cuddles and hay and pellets on your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tazzy
    How adorable you are! Your sweet picture sure brighted up my cold snowy day! I'd love to give you a cuddle too! Maybe your parents will give you one from me? Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

ME WANT!!!

You are such a cute little bunny girl Tazzy! Love your pretty gray fur and impressive ears. Congrats to Tazzy, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!