Thread: 3 weeks off!!

3 weeks off!!

YAY!!!!!!!! Our three week break of school has started!! Now we can set up the drum set!! Oh, yea and jump on the trampoline whenever we want!! YAY!!! Sully gets more walks!! I get to sleep in!! Plus I won't have to get up at the crack of dawn and go to cheerleading practice!! We were going to have 2 weeks off, but this Wright Brothers thing started, and it's like one week long.
    Yea, well, guess what?! I got 2 hamsters!! One is small and black, and her name is Stormy. The other one is cream colored and her name is Ginger!! What really sucks is that it's going to rain all day today.

BTW, Yesterday we got 1st place at our competition! AND we got our uniforms!!

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

Sorry my thread is unorganized.

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

LOL, wow, that's a lot of good news!

I'm so jealous, we only get 2 weeks off It should be a month in my opinion. But oh well, I only have 5 more days of school left
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Mine already started too. Nice to say goodbye to school for a while!

Wow! A lot of good news! Congratulations on the competition! I hope to see some more posts from you, and congratulations on the new additions.

Congratulations Isis,on three weeks off from school !
    Also on your new hampsters, Stormy and Ginger!

Nice to have time to do things you enjoy.

It is summer break here in NZ for my daughter six weeks off,and bordem will have set in by then well and truely, ah well she will be excited to return as its off to the middle school, intermediate, two years before entering high school.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️