Thread: Haley

Haley

What a beautiful girl you are, with your copper penny eyes! I'm so glad you were rescued off that tire and given a chance to grow up and love your new human. You are not like any other cat cuz all cats are unique unto themselves, as you have helped prove! Congratulations on being named today's Cat of the Day!

Sweet Haley, you will never have to sleep in an old tire anymore because you are loved now by someone who has shared you with all of us! What a wonderful birthday present you make sweetie God Bless you little Haley and enjoy your honor as Cat of the Day!

What an enchantress! I actually gasped when her photo came up on my screen! A truly worthy Cat of the Day. Please give her an extra raisin, just so she knows she's exta-special. (THis is probably not a news-flash to her.)

What a sweet story about you Haley. You have a very loving look on your face. You are loved, no doubt. Have a good day!

Haley you are SOOOOO beautiful! I love your photo. You are quite a lovely girl. Congratulations on being named "Cat of the Day"!!!
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Hi Haley, you pretty girl! Here's hoping you get lots of snuggles and skritchies on your special day, sweetie.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I love gray kitties and you are an especially beautiful example.

Congrats!

I too, have such a soft spot for a beautiful grey girl like you, Haley! What lovely, lovely sparkling eyes you have!! And the sweetest of expressions! What a gorgeous girl. And no more searching for a safe, warm spot to sleep young lady. A beautiful home filled with lots of love is yours forever! Congratulations beautiful Haley, our very lovely and deserving Cat of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to you precious Haley!

Hi Haley
    I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello to you yesterday. Better late than never, right? You're a beautiful kitty. Hope you had a fun day yesterday!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!