Thread: Tyi

Tyi

Tyi,
    You are a very handsome fellow. I am glad that you have fount a very Happy and loving Home. They sound like they love you very much and you love them.
    LHCamry

Terrific!

Tyr, Dog of the Day!

How I loved seeing your beautiful photo this morning, dear Tyr! What a handsome and obviously VERY happy pupper you are! Just look a that smile! Your family tells us you are the most well mannered, gentle and loving dog; a friend to all! (I'll bet you're right there at the top of Santa's gift list!) But it was your family, human and furry, who were given the greatest gift of all...the gift of love all wrapped up in a stunning coat of fur! Congratulatoins to you beautiful Tyr! You ARE the perfect dog and OUR pefectly precious and most deserving Dog of the Day! Have a very, very happy day celebrating your great honor with your proud family, including Miss Priss and Ginger! Love and hugs and happy tail wags to you sweetheart from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Tyr!

Oh my, what a beautiful and loving dog you are!
    I'm sure today will be a wonderful day for you and your family

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

TYR

What a beautiful dog! I would bet that the breed is closer to a long hair or coated German Shepherd.....he looks very, very much like my one Shepherd.

Tyr is a lucky puppy and I hope you both have Happy Holidays!

Tyr, What a handsome, smiling boy to greet us this morning. I think that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard about you sniffing your auntie's tummy and then resting your head on it. You have my heart, sweet Tyr.

Have the happiest of days sweet one.

What a beautiful boy! Tyr you are soooo handsome and have the most delightful expression. Congrats for being Our Awesome Dog of the Day!

Tyr, what a beautiful boy you are, both inside and out. Your family is truly blessed, and you are too! Just looking at your picture makes me long to stroke that soft, gentle head of yours. Congratulations on your much deserved honor of Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Tyr, you are so cute! Congratualtions on being a special DOTD. You look so happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Tyr, you do have that gentle look about you, I love the sensitive kind of dog, and Im in love with you!!!!! You are beautiful boy too!!! What a joy it must be to have you around!!! I have a sensitive little guy myself-though he's a bit ornery at times too. Many treats, kisses, and hugs to you dear Tyr!!!

Tyr!

You sound like a true fur angel, a gift from heaven! I'm sure you will have your pup-sister, ginger, trained in no time. What a cutie you are, sniffing your aunt's belly! You sound like a very intuitive and sensitive dog. You are truly deserving of DOTD, and then some. Congratulations Tyr!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Marie

Blog Entries

Tyr

Mew! What a handsome dog you are! Your fursons are very lucky to have you in their lives. Neat that you share your life with Miss Priss & Ginger. Mew-mew, my next door neighbours just adopted a sweet little boy Beagle puppy(or got adopted by the puppy, we're not sure who adopted whom!).

My KatMa has totally flipped out over this littel sweetie and keeps getting him toys and doggie cookies.

KatMa took pictures of him. His name is DAZ and next week she'll post his photo.

Have a great day Tyr. You are gorgeous.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi Tyr!

Sorry we are a day late sweetheart but we could not go another minute without recognizing that very very very handsome boy Mr. Tyr. You have the sweetest look about you Mr. Cutie Pie!! Our Mom loves that awesome smile and giant paws. You are such a good boy Tyr!!! What a gentle soul you are-we can't believe how good you have been not to have growled at another doggie ever. Even if they growl at you?? Oh goodness Tyr!! We wish we could be there to give you hugs and kisses. Keep being a very sweet boy and a very good boy. Always remember to love your life like we do!!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida