Thread: To Luna, From Jack

To Luna, From Jack

My sweetest Luna,

I'm sorry that it has been so long. Time just seems to go by so fast and when meowmie finally has the time to help me on the computer it has already been so long since the last time I wrote to you. I'm doing great! Meowmie and daddy put up this tree in the house that has all kinds of different things on it...man, it's so cool! They won't let me climb it though. I've done my share of playing with the things underneath it though. Meowmie was mad at me the other day cause she said that she had to re-wrap a present cause I had torn the paper on it. I don't understand what the big deal is though...it's just paper. She didn't stay mad at me for long though. All I had to do was to jump up in her lap and give her the "I'm sorry" eyes and she turned to mush

My meowmie also told me that you hadn't been feeling good...are you feeling better now? I sure do hope so!

Sending you lots and lots of headbumpies,

Jack

My dear Jack,
    I have almost missed your message because meowmie was so busy lately! She was visiting friends, and when she was here, she was baking cookies all day (which my sister Lily has destroyed by throwing a flower pot into them).

I'm sorry your meowmie got mad at you when you helped her with the presents. Sometimes the humans can be so stupid, make such a fuss about things like paper. Most of the time I'm a good girl, but my sister Lily is still getting into a lot of trouble every day.

I envy you for that tree, that sounds so interesting! We never have one, meowmie thinks that thing won't last long with cats around, especially with Lily!

Yes, I've been a bit sick in my tummy, but meowmie got these disgusting pills from the vet and they made me feel better. This morning, I got the last one of them. I hated to take them, meowmie always grabbed me and threw them into my mouth, and then she forced me to swallow them, it was so disgusting!

I'm sending you purrs and nosekissies across the ocean,
    Luna ,,,^..^,,,

sniff sniff, wipes nose awwww, you guys "true love, true looove"

Awwww for cute, kitty love.