Thread: Sweet Rocky!

Hybrid View

Sweet Rocky!

you are just too cute! your owner is very lucky to have you. congratuations on being Pet Of The Day!

You are so cute little Rocky - I love your pretty fur! Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Rocky, Biggin and Joe...what a big, beautiful family of critters! You're one sweet, handsome little wheeker boy, Rocky! Wow, my piggies Moon and Rosie are SO envious; you have your very own special garden named after you..."Rocky's Corner" filled all those extra yummy treats! Now that's piggie heaven! I know your proud and loving person thinks just as I do; that guinea pigs are among the gentlest, sweetest most loving creatures ever to bless this earth. You're so lucky to have such a wonderful forever home Rocky! I wish you many, many more happy, popcorning, wheek filled years with your loving family! Hugs and kisses and wheeks to today's VERY beautiful Pet of the Day honoree from Sandra, Moon and Rosie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky
    How adorable you are! I really enjoyed meeting you today and reading about you. Your own corner in the garden? How special! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

I wish I could watch you, Rocky, in your own "corner" of the garden!!!! What a special boy you are!!!!

I congratulate you, precious Rocky, on being a very special Pet of the Day!!!

Rocky, you are a real looker! I used to own guinea pigs and let me tell you, they were fantastic little critters. Their squeeks, and their intelligence, their adorable face, cute little ears...............YOU have all of that and more. Your parent must love you so with your own special garden. WOW, you are really taken care of. I enjoyed reading about your very much. Kisses to you from Cass, and the animals here at Bengal's and Buddies.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Congratuations Rocky, on being our POTD. You sound like you have wonderful people and pets to play with.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Sweet Rockey! Your pictures just took my breath away! What an adorable Guinie Pig you are!

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Rocky, Chester says you look like his long lost brother. I told him you're a guinea pig and he's a dog, but I think he still thinks he's right. Congrats on your day of honor!

*tickles Rocky on his tickly side*

Rocky, you are one beautiful piggie! Congrats on your very special day. You certainly deserve it!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

what a cute little guy! when i was a young girl i had a guinnea pig that looked just like you! congratulations on making pet of the day!
    There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the bite out of being alone. ~Louis J. Camuti

What a cutie-pie

Wishing you lots of yummy treats on your special day!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What a cutie! Congrats on being chosen as POTD! You most certainly deserve it!

Congrats to a gorgeous guinea piggie!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

You are one adorable wheeker, Rocky! Hope you get tickles so you will jump like a bunny since you enjoy that so much . . . anything to please your human, right?! How special you are, and hope your day in the limelight was a treat-filled one, spent in your garden!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs