Thread: Mr. Cat

Mr. Cat

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it. Congratulations to Mr. Cat on being Cat of the Day and a hero and model friend. We are indeed lucky to share our lives with other special beings!

Congrats Mr. cat!!! I too am diabetic and Merlin My springer is also tuned into my suger levels. He knows long before It happens.He will stat heading into the bathroom and sit (he hates the bathroom cuz it means BATH) it is where I keep all my supplies, so I start monitoring myself and in about 2-3 hours he,s right. he started this as a11 week old pup took a couple weeks to figure it out . In fact my teenage son is the one to get it,he,d watched a program on animal planet. So Merlin really earns his AKC name Montanas Mystical Merlin.
    You are given a specail companion, Merlin says give Mr.Cat a extra treat today. Corinna

Bravo to Mr. Cat, and to another "heroic kitty story"! Animals are indeed special. Someone posted here a story about a cat stopping its owner from taking her own life, and on the Discovery channel featured a story about a cat who warned its owners that their baby had stopped breathing. And now here's Mr. Cat looking for his diabetic human!

The closest my Marsha ever came to being heroic was when our toaster malfunctioned and started burning a piece of toast. She wouldn't stop meowing until the smell of burnt toast was cleared from the air. Maybe Marsha oughta be nicknamed Alarm Cat!

Congratulations Mr. Cat, er, Doctor Cat, on your special day!

I love stories like this!! Isn't it wonderful how our furry babies look out for us as much as we look out for them?
    Mr. Cat, you're a very special kitty, and a very handsome one, too. I'm proud that you're our Cat of the Day! You deserve it!

Big snuggles,
    thelma

Mr. Cat is truly a hero. A kitty who knows and loves his human, body and soul! And he just happens to be the handsomest dude in town! No doubt Mr. Cat is an earthly angel, heavenly sent to guide you down's life's perilious path. What a beautiful story about a beautiful creature. You are a real hero Mr. Cat!! I congratulate you most sincerely for being the guiding light that you are. And today you shine most brightly as our heroic Cat of the Day!! Big kisses to you little man!

I'm in love! My Hero!

You truly are a handsome devil. Seeing you and hearing your story makes me miss my cat even more. Congratulations on cat of the day, I bet in your mommies mind, you are cat of her life!!

------------------
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -Immanuel Kant

Congratulations to you Mr. Cat. Your family is very lucky to have a cat like you. You may have what we call "kittytude" but it is worth it for saving a life. We always hear about the dogs that save their owners lives, but we never hear of the cat's. Keep up the good work Mr. Cat!!!!

Mr. Cat, can you come give my cats lessons? Not only do they not care, my son tells me last time I got whacky from an insulin reaction I was lurching at the cats, evidently trying to pet them, and they all got irritated and left the room! Good thing my son was home, because those lazy furballs sure didn't care! I would have had to make another run to the ER in the ambulance like I did the last time I crashed in the middle of the night! Again, thank goodness my son just happened to wake up and call 911 since he'd thought I'd had a stroke! The cats just ran under the bed to hide from the paramedics, again oblivious to the fact that their mom was dying! Ha ha! Yes, Mr. Cat, you surely do deserve a life saving award! You are one special guy!

I am also a diabetic and lucky enough to have not one, but two feline "doctors" looking after me. The first had to leave this world last July but Morgan trained Kunan on what to do before he left us. Now if my blood sugar drops during the nite, I wake to a 22 pound furball chewing on my fingers and generally just saying "Mom you gotta do something! Get up!" He will then climb under the blankets with me to keep me warm after I've gotten up for a snack. They are truly amazing, aren't they?

Yeah, and those big twenty pounders are nice to cuddle up to after the bone-shaking chills set in from having sweated so long while crashing and not knowing it!