Thread: Aspen

Aspen

Aspen, you are lovely! It is very evident that you found the right home. Your coloring is so beautiful, and your coat looks so healthy! You are a very deserving Cat of the Day!

I'm so glad you rescued Aspen, a beautiful cat! She sounds like an affectionate little kitty. What a sweetheart! She does have beautiful coloring -- and bright yellow/green eyes just like my Saima!

Aspen, what a beauty you are and so loving. I think you picked out your new family right there on the spot and they couldn't resist.
    Your coloring is gorgous. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most loving, beautiful Cat of the Day.

Hello there Aspen, gorgeous Cat of the Day! I can only imagine what you looked like as you were looking out of the cage and at the person who would be your human (along with her canine companion)! It's amazing how things seem to always work out for those of us who are meant to be together. It's so nice to hear stories like yours, Aspen, and may we have many more of them. Congratulations on your special day!

You just never know what's going to drop into your cart when you're shopping at PetSMART!! And what a smart, loving human you have there beautiful Aspen! She had the good sense to see what an honor it would be to be owned by the likes of you! Congratulations precious Aspen. You are truly a "classic!" Cudos to Aspen, our "Cat of the Day!" Yeah Aspen!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited February 12, 2001).]

Aspen is adorable! Of course, I may be less than objective, since she looks very much like our own Lulu. Her sweetness comes through so clearly in the photo.