Thread: Daniel

Daniel

Daniel is just too cute! What a face! Great shots of him too. He is a funny boy.

I love to start my day with a laugh about a sweet pet like Danniel, she seems like a sweetheart, who is well loved ,I really enjoyed her

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL!! What a great story! Daniel's process of adapting to the new iMac was SO funny, and seeing the photos just makes it all the more hilarious. Daniel is definitely one smart cat. A genius at problem-solving! I'm glad he is still able to enjoy sleeping on the computer. So even kitties have to keep up with the latest technology! Thanks so much for sharing Daniel with us. Congratulations, Daniel, on being Cat of the Day!

Daniel is hilarious! Just goes to show you that cats are creatures of habit--it just amazes me that he'd go as far as to experiment with different positions until he came up with one that made everyone happy. Those pictures are so precious--my mom is simply gonna love this!
    Congrats Daniel on being Cat of the Day!!!

Daniel is very handsome and intelligent (well-fed too!). Thanks for sharing your story. Our Mac is a tower type and sits next to the desk by a window sill. Our Gala thinks we bought it so she can perch there and look out. Daniel is a lucky fellow to be part of your routine and well cared for!

We could not stop laughing with Daniel's story. Congratulations for having such adorable creature at home.

Yeah for Daniel!!! What an ingeneous, handsome kitty you are! You made my day with your antics! Your photo "essay" is just too funny. What a great little guy with a ton of determination! Congratulations Daniel. I think you're just terrrrific!!

I laughed so much when I saw these pics!
    Poor Daniel looks like he isn't too happy about the new iMac!

Kirsten

I just had to add my thoughts as well. Daniel you are one smart kitty. Daniel and iMac just might be "in love". Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and I think you fit that bill EVERYDAY! How well loved you must be - making everyone smile as much as you do.

It sounds like Daniel certainly keeps your household in stitches! What a blessing to have such a smart, humorous kitty in the house! It just goes to show cats DO have reasoning powers, after all, problem-solving is the definition of intelligence! Pat that fat butt for me!