Thread: Milton

Milton

Milton when I first saw you I thought my daughter's ragdoll, Gabe, had been selected. You two look very much alike although Gabe is a blue mitted like Buster. You ragdoll babies are just gorgeous!! You are quite the character, Milton, with your micey men in your food bowl and it sounds like you have trained your people well! Congratulations today Milton on your new title of Cat of the Day!! Maybe some day Buster will also be able to claim that title but for today you wear the crown! Purrs and meows to you both!!!

Milton you are SO SPECIAL! What a sweetie you are. I loved reading about you, all the little games you like to play, and your preference for furry micey men. It's so funny how you insist on having them in your food bowl before you eat! I'm so proud of you for letting your human wash your face, brush your teeth(!!), and brush your gorgeous fur. All without a fuss. What a good boy. You are also very kind to your new buddy Buster. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with him. You really are a beautiful kitty, with those WOW! blue eyes and soft fur. Congratulations on being CAT of the DAY!!

------------------
    ~Margaret

What a pretty boy!... Ragdolls are the perfect cat.. personality, size,.. everything.. Milton you are the poster boy for good looking!.. Congrats!

Congrat Milton!! You are beautiful! I love the story of the micey men in your food bowl!!! I have two ragdolls also that were featured as COTD on Mar 18th. They are great cats! Congrats again!

What a character you are Milton! I really enjoyed your COTD story, you handsome boy!
    =^..^=

Congratulations beautiful Milton! Definitely of the A type personality?? I think you look tons better in that fruit bowl than a bunch of bananas, any day! What a personality to boot! I'm sure you keep your humans entertained, 24/7!! Big hugs and kisses for being our just AWESOME Cat of the Day! Big hugs to you Milton! You really crack me up!

Anyone care for a bowl of kitty?

4 feline house took the words right out of my hands. "Life is just a bowl of kitties."

Milton you are one beautiful cat and I love the way you put your paws over the side of the bowl.

I am so glad that we got to see you on your special day. You keep all of those little miceys under control now.

Milton is the "Super Bowl" cat! He is lucky to have a family that writes about him so articulately; I enjoyed every word. Perhaps you should consider writing a book!

------------------

I'm missing out on something: What are little micey men? If big fuzzy cats know about micey men, I should know too.

thank you all for your very kind compliments on my boy milton. he is definitely unusual in his likes and dislikes and is really such a sweet boy!

LMigliore: the furry micey men that i refer to are the fur mice toys that you can buy in a supermarket or pet shop - individually or in a pack of 9 or 12.