Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How will your pooch be involved in your Christmas holiday?

How will your pooch be involved in your Christmas holiday?

I intend to share whatever I have to eat during the holidays with my April, as always, she eats with me with almost everything I eat, except if it is something that isn't good for her. She is getting a gift box with an assortment of squeaky toys, with a squeaky Santa and snow-man if I find these items. It will have her favorite chew treats, and Meaty Bone Dog biscuits that she likes so much. It will have her a new baby blanket and and a stuffed kitty cat. April loves kitties. She will "unwrap" her gift like the rest of us beneath the Christmas tree. I will put a big red bow in her hair and let her wear her green sweater and take lots of family pictures.
    Please share how your poochy will celebrate the Christmas holiday with you. I look forward to your responses!

my poochie ,beanie, will have just as many or more presents then anyone else under our tree.lol and of course he will eat whatever we eat. sometimes we joke by saying he should have his own chair at the table.lol

oh,he also has all his doggie christmas cloths.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

they get to join in on the christmas eve meal but for christmas we were invited over to a friends place they are in exactly the same boat we are, single mom teenage kids, short on money, and no family for christmas so both our familys are joining togther for christmas but they are terrably allergic to animals, as is a hypoallergenic dog made the mom extremly ill as in deathly ill, imagine what would happen with 6 non hypoallergenic dogs! so the doggies just get to join in for christmas eve
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Beanie's Mom

Beanie is a lucky poochie!
    April needs her own little poochie chair as well, and be seated right beside me. she would have to be. Miss April will not eat anything unlessed it is put in her mouth. She just won't eat if she has to bend her neck to eat it herself! She is so, very spoiled!!!
    Merry Christmas, Beanie, Mom and family!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-06-2003 at 12:49 PM.

Cali

Wow! Christmas Eve dinner! You babies will love that, won't they? So will April. she will eat where I eat, no one is allergic to dogs here.
    I didn't know anyone could have such an allergy to a dog! This is new to me. I feel sorry for your friend who has that! Thanks for sharing as I have learned something new. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    PS: The bunny pictured in your post is sooo cute!

My dogs aren't getting ANYTHING of what we eat for Christmas or Christmas Eve. Tehy do not eat human food anymore, it's too risky.

However, they will have numerous gifts and doggie snacks to eat.

Simba always opens his own gifts, and we'll see what Nala does since this is her first Christmas with us.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Simba & Nala

Thanks for sharing kfamr.
    Glad to hear that they are having many gifts to open! Maybe Nala will follow suit and tear into her own when she sees Simba having such fun doing this.

PS: I do not give April any food with fat in it. She is happy eating fruits and vegetables and lean meats, such as turkey and chicken. She also eats good dog food. I watch her fat intake. I don't eat fat myself-the thing that can lead to certain life-threatening diseases for both humans and the pooches. It is good that you watch their diet as well, but I will leave that discussion for another thread related to diet, and keep the joy of Christmas with our poochies for this one and keep it the happy thread I meant for it to be. Thanks again.

Merry Christmas from April and me.

The only Christmas presents I have decided on are Tiny's. She loves those little rubber balls , so i'm going to buy her a Christmas stocking full of them.

I think I will get Jojo a new pillow.

I can't give Jojo any people food because she has had pancreatitis. Tiny only gets puppy formula.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

April is ALOT like my shih-tzu Piddle! He wont eat much unless you feed him, he wont eat dog food either, we have been buying him roast meat, chicken roll..etc from the store everynight!!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Off to Walmart. Wish me luck on my doggie Christmas shopping!

Tiny's Christmas

Tiny is not only going to have a ball this Christmas, she is going to have lots of them!!! Sounds like lots of fun for Tiny! That is sweet. All these poochies here are going to have such a Merry Christmas, it warms my heart. My Christmas wish is that all the furry critters around the world will find warmth, love and happiness this Christmas. I would take all the homeless ones in to my home if it were possible. We recently took in a homeless puppy, a Rat Terrier and it is very cute and loveable. And now it has a home and is happy. It just decided to live here and was welcomed. We have lots of Rat Terriers, so she fit right in.
    Thanks Mama for sharing about Tiny and JoJo's Christmas. Miss JoJo will love her new pillow, that's a very nice gift.
    Merry Christmas Mama, Mahayanna (hope I spelled that right!) JoJo, Tiny, Loverboy & Sunny! From April and me.

Piddle's Christmas

They are so spoiled , aren't they? That's what they are for. They are special and we have to feed them the best we know . That sounds like Piddle is eating good. Another lucky pup!

Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas Piddle and family!!!

Tiny & JoJo's Christmas gifts

Good luck Mama in finding Tiny and JoJo exactly what they want for Christmas!
    I understand you need to watch JoJo's diet, after the horrible Pancreatitis.
    We are all watching our pooches diets here the best we can, and are all good poochie mom's! I am proud of everyone of us.

Merry Christmas to Jasper too!

Jasper has the cutest face!!!
    My cousin Angie has a female named Boxy so much like him!

looks like the dogs get christmas supper after all! the friends we are having christmas with are going to give us all the bones, and organs of the turkey for the doggies!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils