View Poll Results: Do you carry a photo of your pet?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 65.52%
  • No

8 27.59%
  • I never thought about it, but I will now.

2 6.90%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you carry a photo of your pet?

Do you carry a photo of your pet?

I was just wondering if anyone else carries pictures of their pets in their purse or wallet, I have a little collage that I made on photoshop printed out and laminated and I keep it in my wallet so every time I open it up I can see my kitties

This is the picture I have in my wallet
    Last edited by Uabassoon; 12-04-2003 at 12:02 AM.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I have too many pets to do that ... I'd need a bigger wallet!

The only picture in my wallet is of my daddy.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Nope. My pictures are way to precious to me. They are my other pets. I'd be too afraid they'd get bent or something.
    I've been BOO'd!

Yes I have 2 wallet sized professional pics of Nebo..one I had printed from imagestation..another which is his "pet drivers license." I also have pics of Reggie, Smokey, and Lady and some of my good friends.

Nope. Most of my pics are digital and saved onto CD. I rarely print them out.

I have a puppy pictures of Lucy in the front of my school diary, if that counts.

And I also carry a print-out of the graphic Kay Ann made for me ( it is also my sig) when Fergus died, in my wallet, along with a little picture of him with my sister. She was hugging him. And they both kind of look happy.

i always have like 5 pics of Tikeya in my wallet!!! and my wallet goes everywhere with me ..
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Nope, but I do carry a photo album around with me, along with a folder. People think I'm nuts LOL.

I don't normally carry anything with me unless it's when i'm going to/in school. I have a journal I draw/write in during class that has Simba and Nala pictures plastered all over it.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Yup, I carry pics of my own pets and my fosters. Heaven forbid anyone ask me about my babies, because I'll start talking and showing pics and won't stop
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

What a nice collage! Yes, I carry pictures of my pets in my wallet and even two of my Rainbow Bridge dogs. I also have pictures of my pets on my desk at work along with humans too.

I have a ton of pic in my purse
    Lucee 9
    Ashlee 7
    Leroy (RB) 2
    Tonee (RB) 7
    Kelcee 4
    Nina 7
    Me 7
    Tom 9
    cousin Max 1
    Shep-ee (RB) 3
    And I need to copy our new Christmas pic and put it in there too ! A purse full of photos
    I also have a little baggie of Tonee's hair and one of Shep-ee's hair in there too. I carry them for good luck !!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Yep I have the Christmas pic Ralph's brother took for us 2 years ago with Sadie and Cincy and the professional pic we had taken of the dogs a few weeks ago. I also still have a few of my sis's prom pics and a friend's senior pic that I keep forgetting to take out (and if anyone saw it, I'm sure it would bring A LOT of questions as to why a 27 yr old is carrying around a picture of an 18 yr old guy!! )

Well, there's one of Blueberry in my school agenda I only put that there because it was a picture I have a double of. I don't want the other ones to get ruined or bent. But I might print some out and put in my wallet
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I have some Maggie and Katie's pictures in my school agenda too.