Thread: Rocket Sauce!

Rocket Sauce!

WOO HOO! Another Corgi! Congratulations on being named DOTD! Here's hoping you get as spoiled as you ought to be on your special day!

Good morning sweet Rocket Sauce! You sure are a gorgeous corgi! I was thinking of Loud Lou when I saw you! Congratulations on being DOTD!

What a cutie!

I can just picture you herding your humans! You sound like a handful with every minute being a bundle of joy, enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

I get dizzy

Rocket, you crazy boy. I get dizzy just thinking about you doing your spin, spin, spin trick. And that smile, yes, it is right there on your picture. Made me smile right back at you.

My Hannah likes to perch up on the top of the back sofa cushions herself although she perhaps sinks that cushion a little more than you do. It does give one a better view of what's going on and you herding dogs do need to keep track of the goings on in the household, just in case there is anyone who needs your direction. Right?

Anyway Rocket you are just one spendid little boy with so much vim and vigor which will help to keep Mom and Dad on their toes.
    Just another job that Rocket excels in. By the way, you make an excellent Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Congratulations Rocket Sauce!

My first thoughts were of Louie this morning too

Wow! What a great family you have there....buying you your own swimming pool & all!
    I love that little smile on your face, you just make me want to smile too

I hope you get lots of lovin' & extra attention today Rocket, you are totally a dog deserving of the title "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Rocket Sauce Rules!!!!!!! I love the name. And I think that it fits you perfectly, (especially when you are spinning)! You are a perfect little gentleman and are too cute for words. Congratulations on being a great DOTD.
    I love your little legs and feet!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi there handsome Rocket!! Didn't your Daddy pick the perfect name for you! Wow, what a spunky, happy, wild and crazy 4 legger you are...What a life...swimming, herding and stuffie slaying the day away! You've even got your very own doggie pool! It doesn't get much better than that, expect perhaps, holding claim to the proudest most devoted and loving family on earth! You're one precious Corgi pup, Mr. Sauce and we're thrilled and delighted to have you grace our screens today! Yay, Rrrrrrrrocket, our super duper, life loving, go-go-go Dog of the Day! Have a wonderful day enjoying your reign as "top dog" sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Rocket, to being DogOfTheDay You´re very sweet I love corgi´s short legs and sweet faces

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

What a precious baby doll! You are sooo cute Rocket Sauce - and a Tenacious D dog to boot! You are supreme!! Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!!!!

I'm still smiling!

Tenacious D!

Yes another cute Corgi almost as cute as my Holly
    Rest in peace Princess Holly Bear...

Hello Rocket,

What a sweetheart. I met a Corgi boy in my doggie's
    puppy classes & he too was about 7 mos old. He was the
    smartest one in the class. I'm so happy to offer congratulations
    and best wishes on your day of honor today as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Rocket Sauce!

Rocket Sauce, you are to cute!
    I just want to take you home with me!

o

----<---<--<{(@

Loud Lou's ears must have been ringing all day cause I thought of her too!!! I take great pleasure and bragging rights for being the human cousin of a Corgi! Rocket Sauce, you little ankle nipper, I love your name, it suits you to a T! You are a very handsome boy who brings lots of laughs and fun to your family! I hope you do lots of spinning today with all the extra treats you'll be getting for being our very special DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!