Thread: Magic

Magic

What a handsome fellow you are, Magic! I grew up with a lovely collie named Bonnie Lassie. You collies are fabulous at taking care of children and being devoted to your families. I'm sure your family is so very thankful for you and your everlasting love. Have a wonderful day as "Dog of the Day" on this Thanksgiving Day!

Magic you are Majestic!

What a beauty you are, the perfect Thanksgiving DOTD! It sounds like you're Human is verry thankful for you, as well!
    ~Marie

Magic! What a gorgeous boy you are! You look a bit like my Molly. Congratualtions on being out wonderful DOTD!

We couldn't have hoped for a more beautiful and deserving Thanksgiving Day Dog of the Day than you, magnificent Magic! You surely know how to work your special brand of "magic" around your home, don't you, sweet boy! In true Collie fashion, you're the most loyal, devoted and loving companion any family could ever ask for! I hope you and your proud and adoring family have a most wonderful holiday, sweet Magic. And don't forget the turkey! Congratulations to you beautiful Magic, our terrific Turkey Day Dog of the Day! Hugs and slurpy licks to you from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Magic,

I've always loved Collies. Magic, you are a gorgeous fellow.
    Collies are great family dogs & you sound like a perfect friend
    and companion to yours. Very in tune to your people & very
    very smart as well. Happy congratulations on being honored as
    our DOG OF THE DAY. Have a great day of celebration sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

[COLOR=darkblue][B] Magic, you are so beautiful! I love collies and wish to have one someday, but would rather have a smooth collie, I don't think I could keep up with all that brushing! I'll bet your mommy is sooooo glad to have you and that you can make sure every one of her Thanksgiving foods are safe for your people! Have a good Thanksgiving! U are one handsome collie!
    PS. Do you show him???

Thanks For my Beautiful Sig. Fiachra!

Oh my, what a beautiful collie with such a stunning immaculate coat! Someone sure takes good care of you, handsome Magic! Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

Magic not only are you a handsome puppy, actually you a very beautiful guy. You are a great companion to your people.

Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Oh yeh, I would ask for more turkey then usual today.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Wow Magic, you are stunning! Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day. Happy Thanksgiving.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Magic, I hope it isn't too late to tell you what a magnificent Dog of the Day you were on Thanksgiving Day. I can only guess that it takes quite a bit of grooming to keep that coat as luxuriously silky and soft as it appears on your picture. Seems in addition to being a athlete, you are also could be a model, because you are quite the looker. I would think you have melted a few doggie hearts in addition to all the human ones who have been so lucky to be greated by you on the 27th of November.

Anyway, congratulations, Magic, for finding yourself a wonderful home and family and for serving as Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Marvelous!

What a pleasure to see you, handsome Magic, as our Thanksgiving DOTD! I grew up with a collie that looked so much like you, and I have many wonderful memories that your image and story have rekindled.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs