Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Cinder wants to keep the Stray she "found"...

Merlin here; you kids have to SNEEK them whoppers man mom brings home so many from work I am actually getting sick of them . I guess the old ones and returned ones (people are weird return food) get put in a bucket and mom and another gall bring them home for us kids ( don't know what the other furkid is ) Still sounds fun for you mom laughed so hard said if you two ever get to Montana she'll buy you each one. so long

Daisy here. Way to go on the Whopper! Those are good! That reminds me of a story...

My Mom's lil' sister Rachael was nine when they first 'dopted me. One day, she was eatin' Peeps. Ya know what Peeps are? They're lil' yellow marshmellow chicks that people eat at Eeester. Well ennewayz, Rachael was runnin' down the hall and bein' the clutz that she wuz, she falled down right irn the middle of the hall with the Peep still in her mouth. She opened her mouth reaaal wide to cry, and I saw that lil' yellow Peep in there lookin' at me. Well ya can't just let a Peep go to waste! So I walked up to her cryin' onna floor, daintilly picked the Peep outta her mouth, and walked away to eat it. Well she stopped cryin' real fast and just started laughin'! So did Mom and Grandma, they all saw it. Mom is laughin' as I tell it right now. She says maybe it's one of those stories where ya gotta be there to think it's funny. I didn't think it was funny, just good that I got a Peep!

As for burgers, I've stolen tons, and once there was a good deal at McDonalds and Grandma could buy tons o' burgers for real cheap, and I got my own!

Another food stealin' insiddint: the other day I saw that someone had left my huge box of marrow bones open inna laundry room where my stuff is kept. Well I didn't want them to go stayle or ennythin', so I ate 'em. Mom says she bets there was maybe 50 bones left in there. I ate 'em all 'fore Grandma came in and caught me. I didn't even get sick!

Those are all my food stories for now! Hehe. Oh and Mom sez to tell ya that she took a whole roll of pictures of me and got good ones. She's gonna beg Grandpa to fix the skanner and then you will all be bombarded with my 'dorable face everywhere!

Love Ya All,
    Daisy Mae

Thank God I'm in the office alone right now cause the Peep story was HYSTERICAL!!!!!!! I can totally picture it..just too FUNNY!!!! It's one of those great moments that are etched in your mind forever and make you giggle in bed before falling asleep.. or when you're stopped at a red light, or soaking in the tub....I love that!!

LOL glad you love it! I have always gone totally hysterical just thinking about it. It's one of my family's best memories with Daisy. Oh if only you saw it happen... LOL! I am laughing all over again now...

Hannah here. Mom is laughing so hard she can't even speak. Between the Smokster and Daisy, you got her cracking up. I don't have any stories to share cause Mom loves her yummies and don't take any chances with me and Tucker around. In fact it's ME that's got to watch our for HER. Them treats that Graham brought for me and Tucker when he came to visit are kept in the refrigerator and I swear she keeps looking at them every time she goes in there.

Hi Cinners, Smokey and all my udder pals. Star, "I'm so mad I could BuRSt" here!! Boy, what a day. Sat my labbie butt down this mornin worked my paws to the pad and writ ya all a reeeel long nice tail bout what's been goin on at the den, askin bout you guys and all. Well, seems the hole 'puter window freezed up an not even mom could get my letters pasted on a Pet Talk board. Then whoooooooosh! It just skeeeedaddled right offa da screen and never came back! NO!!!! Think all you udder guys been there. Woulda pulled my fur out, cept I shed most a it this spring so I just went an stuck my head inna swimmin hole and cooled down So just wanted to say quick howdy dooodys to ya all fore I kollekt my labbie brain and start over! Mom's sayin we gotta have out suppins first and then I can sit an write you all. Bout time we all got caught up on our dawgggie days! Cinners, Smokey, you two are just havin too much fun at the Ranch, with all yer travelin, dawggie sleepovers and all. As usual, you two crazy kids gots me and the Codster rolling ona floor wif your antiks. I think maybe Dad should consider adoptin me for da summer! I'd be good! Woof till later. Your friend, StarBuRSt!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited June 01, 2001).]

Hey Cinder and Smokey and all my pals! StarBuRSt here! How are all my dawggie pals? Seems we all been outta touch lately, what wif spring chores, lotsa sad news onna Pet Talk and such. Wanted all a yuz to know I been thinkin bout yuz. Cinder, Smokey...Boy, you two have been some buzy dawgs, what wif nites wif Dad atta fire house, sleepovers at Callie's, and best of all, doin all yur wonerful therapy work wif G-Mom and her friends! Wif all dat nail chompin and fur sudsin and such, you two must be the purrrtiest pups in town! Not too sure bout that ZAppER necklace though! Youch! Mom says there ain't no number high enuf to keep me from yappin! Best part must be stayin at the dawggie motel! Did the picture tube have Animal Planet??? Did yuz get yer own remote? I heard yuz both had a double sized snoooozin sack all to yerselves! WOW! Therapy work sure does sound like fun. Hope the nice folks ata sleepover house welcome yuz back. That sure would make it eazier on yer Dad. Yuz two kids sure do put us to shame! My mom's one a the white pants ladies too, and she says it's so special what yuz two are doin to make so many kindly folks smile and get a taste a home! Yer G-Mom sounds like such a nice lady. Just like yer Dad. Next time plant a sloppy wet one onna face for me and the Codster. We'de love to do therapywork like yuz guys. But mom's says were a bit too frisky and the nasty sekurity man would throw us out on our tails real fast. Me and the Codster girl talked it over though, an we think yuz two outta be nominated fer Dawgs of the Day. Tell Dad. Those pics of yuz two sure are sweet! So what have I been up to?? Well, wif the openin of Sparky Pond (my private waterworld) I been doin lotsa swimmin wif my water toys. The Cody girl doesn't like the wet stuff, so mom makes her play life guard. But no worries. Us labbies were born to paddle!!! I also been doin lotsa gardenin, helpin mom dig holes. It's every dawggie's duty to dig, dig dig!!! I try my best to live up to the calling. From my mom's bug eyes, I think I'm doin a pretty good job! Comin from the north land, Cody don't take much to sun and so she mostly finds herself a nice cool dirt bed and snoooozes the day away. Hey, Cinder. Sometimes mom takes us to the burger hut (on our birthday) and we get some fry stiks and a burgie too! Sure does go down easy. And the nice lady at the money store dishes out free krunchies when we drive up to the glass! Imagine, a shiny metal box filled with krunchies just for dawgs like us! Did you hear bout the sleepover Graham had with Hannah and Tucker? Auntie Rachel sure was kind to share her hut with Graham and all. I wanted to go to, but mom said we hadda wait for an invite! Still, I keep my overnite bag packed just in case. Oh, did I mention, we have family in Cinnncinnnatti?? Now, you know we got the new klaw kid OlivePItster here. Well, does this kid keep things hoppin. Always into everything and everyplace. The dish scrubbin door, the flusher bowl. Mom even found him inna crisper drawer inna ice box when she was cleanin! Now, she may not like my confessin fer her. But I know she wants to get it offa her chest. Well, maybe yuz two saw the pic of Ollie man inna dryer box. Seems the kid loves to nap wif a warm stuff. Well, mom's been extra careful a checkin if the kid was in there. But...you got it Smokey. Seems he slithered in there inna a sec while mom was loading the hooomin covers. Mind you, mighta only been for less than a minute. But it took a few seconds a hearin the "thump, thumP" before mom, (screamin and freakin) had a hankerin a what the noise was an opened the door. There he was. Alive and well and all. Just a bit furFRaZZleD and eye balls rollin an all. Mom sat onna floor wif the kid and check every hair and toe and EVERYTHING, cryin and huggin and kissin. Geeeez. She didn't let go a the kid ALL DAY! Still hasn't stopped the nut case from tryin again! Did I tell ya? Mr. B, the senior klaw man got his annual chop/chop atta kitty salon. They call it the LiON CUt!! As like in ROOOOOOOAAAAR! Heee, heee! He sure looks funny. Only furclumps left are 'round his neck and these poooofy things around his feet! Tonight mom's gonna give the RAT man, Squeekers, a BATH! Me and the Codster consider this big time entertainment time Good Luck MOm! Seems he gettin a bit oily and slick from all that pettin and brushin and such. That Squeeker boy sure does like the Oliveman. They sit there a cooin and wheeekin and purrring to each other all day. Squeeks thinks they're pals. But I know. Oliver man's really thinkin...One a these days, LUNCH! Just kiddin. Oh, and I saved the best part fer last. Guess what happened to mom today. Well, she's out there diggin and squirtin wif the water snake and suddenly, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Never heard mom talk so loud; never heard them words before either. She went a runnin inna house and grabbin the frozen water blocks and schreeechin and cryin. Seems those little yellow flyin critters that the Cody girl loves to catch outta the air (and go down real easy for Cody) stingered mom right inna eye cover! She's been hurtin all day and me and Cody been tryin to be good. But mom, it's been HOURS!!! I gave her a big kiss so she SHOULD be better soon! Well, that's all fer now. Check out some a my summer pics below. Sure wanna know bout all yer doins and goins and such. Woof for now! Love Star, Cody, Mr. B and OlivepItster

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited June 05, 2001).]

Miss Sandra (our mom says we have to call you that), we can't believe you got a sting on your eye thingy. Whew!! That must have hurt bad! Our mom read us your message and then she told us that a few years ago, when she was cuttin the grass, she got those yellow thingies on her too! This happened way before we were born, but our "brother", Chuck, who was yellow like Star, was out there in the yard with her, and they both got stung real bad, lots of times. She says that isn't a good thing, so we're real sorry you had to have a fight with those yellow flying things. Whew! Hope you're ok.

We think your pond sounds really cool. Tonight we got to go swimming in a pond with some ducks, but they all swam away. Wonder why??? Our mom keeps us on those horrible ropes and we can only go so far and then we have to turn around and swim back to her. She said we smelled like duck poop when we got out, and when we got home, she made us take a bath!

We kind of laughed about that Oliver boy in the dryer, but our mom said we shouldn't do that. See, we wouldn't fit in there, but we think it would be funny if our bad boy brother, Butter, tried that trick. Mom says she is glad Oliver is ok! But she would have been pretty upset too if it had happened here. Why do you ladies freak out like that???

Anyway, we're pretty tired from our walk. Our mom actually let this hot, tired, bird dog follow us home and come in our yard tonight. Can you believe that?? It drank our water and ate our food. But when Mom went inside to get some more food, that dog jumped right over our fence and took off. We think she was real scared. Mom tried to catch her, but she never did. We think it would be pretty neat to have another dog around, but our mom said she was NOT going to keep another dog, she was just trying to help this one, who must not have a mom of its own.

Anyway, we're off to sleep now...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Night Star, Cody, Smokey, Cinder and the rest of our friends.

Love, Honey and Lilly

Hi, Star*ShIne! Cinners & SmokeMutt here ~

Sorre bout the Fridee puter fritz*up ~ doncha jest hate it when the puterbox goes out ta lunch like that? Luv ta have ya visit, but wunt the Codster anna Olive+Pit miss ya?

We had a great weekend planned, but Sundee got a lil krazee an things changed a bit. We wuz all redde to leave for GranMom's whenna fire beeper went off wiffa message frum wunna Dad's buds that his two (reelee BIG) Newfundland dawgs had jumped their fence Saturdee nite an still wurnt back home. We packed up and drived round the hood fer an hour or so lookin. Drivin past the Newf's house the Missuz pulled in from a search run, so Dad pulled in ta see iffin she had em inna van. Nope. She thought she hearded their barks fromma house down street, but dint know the folks an was skairt to go up be herself ~ wuld Dad go wiff her? Shure, jump in. Then her eyeballs started leekin real bad an she runned inna house. Fire bud camed out then so's he jumped inna kar and we all went down to check it out. Nice guy; his dawgs barkin; no Newfs inna area. Nutz! We all started drivin round the hood again; Bud an Dad boff lookin and stoppin everwhere there wuz Hoomins outside. Got to be wunna klok (we're two hours overdue in Picksberg) so's we take the Bud back to the Newf's ranch. Dad goes in fer koffee.

Next they comes flyin outta house an jump inna Newfmobile an fly outta the drive onna *hot tip* sighting. Nudder two hours go by; me anna Smoke nappin in our kar inna rain drizzel. The boyz comed back, footpawz all muddie, no Newfez inna van. Dad goes back inna house ta gulp the koffee he nebber got; comes out wiffa flier we're gonna post atta store in towne an we head for G-Mom's.

Stop atta store; luckee break ~ Dad shuts the kar off ta go in. Comes back out, turns the go-lever anna kar jest *kliks* ~ won't krank. Dad sez a buncha *nawtee* wurds; but I minded him iffin we hadent played search fer the Newfz the dum kar wudda quit in Picksberg steada rite near the Home Ranch.

Nudder Fire Bud cumz ta try a fix. Coupla hours of smakin the starter-thingie wiffa hammer an liftin up the fronta the kar wiffa jack an they managed ta *trick* it inta runnin, but it won't do it wiffout two hoomins anna skrewdriver anna jumper. Call G-Mom an say sorree, no visit taday . Kar got dumped atta kar-fixer's joint an we sit in fronta the boob-tube stead of rompin round the Village wiff Grams. NUTZ!

Onna way back frum dumpin the busted kar the Newfee's Dad pages allu fire guyz an sez the Newf's got spotted next door ta where the furst *hot tip* said they wuz erlee inna mornin (rite next ta where the boyz spent two hours stompin thru the wet woods; hehehe ). Their Mom went an picked em up. Ebberbudde home safe an sound ~ jest a liddel tuckered out.

Mundee we satted inna ranch house waitin fer the fixer ta call. (Bye the way - do y'all know jest how BAD daytime TV *sukz*)? Wachin Dad fix radideos is alot better than wachin TV! We gotz the kar back tuday at noonakolk.

Star*BuRst ~ the gurlz in our munnie store pass out biskits, too! We hate it when Dad getz inna rong line an hazta play wiffa robot ta get our munnie - it nebber handz out munchies like the gurlz alluz do!

And how bout the liddel Pitt*Man riddin round inna skinz hot-box fer a hole MINNIT? Wow! Boots onlee rode around fer a kupla *klunkz* fore Dad stopped his ride. Didja get a kamra shot of him "After"?

Anna Baff fer the RatMan!!!? That'd be like Dad tryin ta give Mister Boots a baff! How mennie *toof markz* did he give yer Mom?

Be sure ta give yer Mom sum *schlurrpie kissez* after her battle wiffa *yeller*stinger*buzzerz*. Dad's lergik ta them things an hazta take a pill iffin he gets chomped on by jest wun of them nastee things! Anna stinger inna eye cover wud make Dad swell up lika basketball.

Hey ~ Honoe*Buket an Lilly ~ Where ya been? All youse guys getz ta go swimmin an all we get is wander round inna kold raindropz!

Wade a minnit - Smokey here! Cinder goz swimmin allu time - an at the RONG times! Last week we wuz gettin redde fer a kar ride wiff Dad an ole CinDawg jumpz inna pond steada goin poddy like she's posed ta do. Comed bak wiffa black pondgunk all ober her furz, smellin like duk an fish poop! She got a fast hose baff (wiff kold wadder) and tied up onna time-out wall inna basement. Then I got stuck inna celler wiff her (cuz I hadda "keep her kumpanie") an Dad goes off wiffout us! Nice goin, Big Sis ! Sure wish it'd warm up so's Dad will take us to the BigLake an I can try swimmin fer the furst time!

Good to hear frum you Kidz! Keep the Tails & Butts waggin an wigglin!

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Hey Cinder and Smokey! We just woke up for our last time tonight....sure are hoping our mom goes to bed soon. But anyway, we wuz wonderin? You got that duckie smell too? We didn't think it was so bad, but mom kept on saying sumthin like "Honey, you smell like a duck, all the way up to your eyeballs". What in the world wuz she talkin about? Maybe there was a little black crud on Honey's neck and belly, but who cares??? Well, I'll tell you who, our Mom! Well, a good hosin took care of it, and Honey got to come inside anyway. Thank goodness, we don't have one of those basement things, so we don't have to get tied to any walls or nuffin like that.

Well, I'm signing off for the night, you guys, but it sure was good to hear from you. Sounds like things have been pretty citin around your house. Hope your truck is in good shape now so you can go see your grandma. I love to go to grandma's house, but Honey girl, she don't like it much.

Night, Night.
    Lilly

We furgot to tell the Saturdee storee ~

Dad feeds us urlee then gets out the brush an fluffs us up fore we ride downa Fire Station. Dad stops atta store an buyz a big bagga dawg biskits. We go in an Dad starts up allu fire truks an parks em outside inna RAIN! (Not at all normal.) Summa the fire guyz come an they sweep the floor an get out tables an chairz. Dad putz the biskits inna big bowl onna table. Three Navy Reserve Gurlz sit down atta tables wiff form books an liddel blue tag-thingies. Hoominz start commin in wiff katz in portable jailboxes an dawgz on leashes. Uh-Oh ~ this is startin to look familiar ta last year . Yep ~ it's the annual Rabies SHOT Klinik the County Health Department puts on. TAKE ME HOME!

I start shout*barkin. Dad fixes that wiffa Zap! Collar cranked up ta 2 outa 3 onna Zap! dial. No more barkin frum me, but Dad jest opens up all the big doorz ta soften the barkin an meeeeowin from all the udder "guests" that are commin in. Smoke an Me get introduced to ebberbuddie as the *Host Dawgs* and we get tied ta the lil Jeepy Truk that's left inside cuz it's a convertable an got no roof ta keep the rain off. Dad parks the golf kart they're sellin tikits to give away next munth fer munnie next ta our Jeepy. SmokeMan an me jump inna kart an settle down onna seat ta guard it. Dad sez OkeeDoKee as long as we dont try ta bite ennie tikit buyerz.

Klinik's possed to start a wunnaklok. We got 75 dawgs an katz stacked three jails high raisin heck inna Station. It's half past wun whenna Vet Gurl calls an sez she wont be there till half past two cuz she's got a mergency dawg at her hopsbittel. I figger we got a Riot bout ta start.

Navy Gurl startz passin out biskitz. Dad sez letz start pre-registerin allu dawgs an katz so's we can jest give shotz reel quick-like whenna Vet cumz. Hoominz take it purdy well; anna dawgs start ta get quite whenna biskitz start flowin an eberbuddie getz ta know each udder. Vet Gurl shows up wiff her red facebones on, but nobody gives her a hard time cuz they know she's volunteerin her time fur the klinik.

Dad startz unwrappin the jabber stikz frum their child an adult-proof "easy open" (haha) sterril wrapperz an wunna the Navy Gurlz whatz a nusrse starts fillin em up wiffa medicine. Doc Lisa startz stikkin critters as they get drug up to the *shootin gallery*. We cleaned up the backlog inna bout 45 minnits, but new critters jest kept marchin in! Eben had three ferrets come in a open top box! Funnie lookin lil critterz - look lika kat whut got stepped on inna middel an sqwarshed out extra long. Wunna them guyz tried to take a *nip* outa Doc Lisa's handpaw, but she wuz too quick fer him an he missed!

Onlee had wun dawg that was a no-good biter. Doc had his hoomin drag him out to their kar an made the hoomin put him inna kar. Then they opened the door a liddel an let the mutt stick his toofs out the crack - then ole Doc ran round an stuck him inna butt ! She comed back inna Station mutterin "there's always gotta be one!"

Crowd started to thin out at four, so SmokeMan an I got down onna floor of our golf kart an hoped Doc Lisa wuld go fore they membered we hadn't got our *owchie-stik* yet. But Dad had a plan ~ we were bein saved till last.

After we got stuck (I think we got stuck - neeber wun of us felt a thing ), Dad asked Doc Lisa ta look at Smokey's bum leg.

Seems ever since the SmokeMan showed up onna front porch, he takes *spells* and starts hoppin round on three legbones. Tucks his right rear up an won't put any weight on it fer a few minnits. Then, just as quick as he tucked it up, he stomps it back down an starts runnin around like a deer wiffout a pain inna world! Dad has poked, prodded, flexed, wiggled, pulled, felt and messaged that leg an hip so much it's a wunder the Kid has any fur left on his back end! Neber got a flinch or whimper outa the Kid. He does his three-legged hop routine then jumps up on both hind legs and dances like a pogo-stick.

Doc Lisa kneeled down onna floor and felt his hip an then stretched out his legbone and felt that. "Oh, he's just got *ten wurds of DocTalk*, which means he's got a "trick knee". Here, feel this... "POP, pop". Dad turned >green<. Smoke tried to give Doc a *schlurrrp*.

Dad finally managed to gasp out "What should we do?" Doc said he was so young that she wouldn't do anything unless it started to bother him. She said he's figured out how to hold it up til it pops back into place, and he doesn't seem to feel any pain either way. She said to watch over him and have it X-rayed if it starts to get worse or he begins to whimper as if in pain. She said the way he plays an rough-houses around wiff me is a purdy good indication it dusent bother him very much or very often. Smokey said he already had a zipper in wun tender spot an dint need a nuther wun!

With that over, ebberbuddie said G-bye an we putted the Fire Truks back inna Station and went back to the Ranch. Smoke's made it a point not to do his three-legged hop to often when Dad's lookin !

If enniebuddy knows of a Vet Site that talks about *Trick Knee* condition in dawgs, post the address for us to see, please.

It's late; Dad sez ta say G-nite an lets head fer the Ranch. So..., G-nite all you NawTeeDawgs, Katz, and Hoomin Folkz!

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

[This message has been edited by Cinder & Smoke (edited June 06, 2001).]

Hey Cinder! Star here. So sorry ta hear bout yer klickin knee kap! Mom says she thinks it's a luxated patella; whateber that means. Sure wanna help ya out kid. My mom found a good place onna 'puter that might help wif splanin it and all. Boy, sure describes the tripod walkin, hip lowering type action ya been showin! Hope it helps. We here are still searchin kid. Mom says ta click on the dog selection onna left, it's about the second choice down, then down the next page there's a box for joint dizeases and then pick luxated patella. Phew! Hope it works. Can't wait ta write ya back bout yer saturday antiks!! Mom's still laughing, even tho squintin sure makes her eyeshade ache!! And Honey and Lilly....Sure wish mom let us stay up that late! We pay her back tho by blowin reveleeeeeeee reeeel erly at bouts 5AM! Talk to ya all later...Got pics too! Gotta go take the Oliveman to the hair chopper lady for a day a baffin and beauty! Bet he'll come backin lookin all prissy sissy-like like the Mr. B Thank the dawggie goddess there ain't nuffin to scalp offa me! Sorry bout all the edits; mom was helpin me wif the puter board and she's no help wif dat eyecover!

Here it is Cinder's Dad
    www.peteducation.com

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited June 06, 2001).]

Miss Sandra???? You out there??? Our mom and us wuz wondering how your eyeball is? Those yellow flying things are BAD news, aren't they? Star sez you have a patch on your eye...sure hope it is better.

How bout giving us an update so our Mom will quit worrying about you????

Love
    Honey and Lilly

[This message has been edited by Logan (edited June 07, 2001).]

Phred and kids:
    Here is a Web site that may help with "trick knees."
    http://www.vetinfo.com/

My Golden girl Carina sends her best. She also had problems yesterday. The vet said she has a bit of arthritis and gave us something for the pain. I think she wanted to imitate me when I hobble around because of arthritis in my knee

Hi all yew NawTeeDawgs ~ Cinder & Smokey here ~

Finally sum good newz - kar's runnin again so we go to Picksberg on Sundee; it's not rainen klawz an pawz; an we're goin to see *firewerkz* tamorrow nite atta BigLake.

No rain means Dad jumps on Odd Job and eats grass tamorrow, then we go to sumthin called a regatta which finishes up wiffa firewerkz show. Dad sez we can go but we gotta stay back so's the booms an bangs don't hurt our lil earbones. Sounds neat, we think??

Star*BuRSt and Carina ~ tell yer Momz that Dad sez *thanks* fer the rite name for SmokeMan's trick kneebone anna hot links to the vet pages. Dad spent a lotta time surfin the puter for info on the kneebone problem, but thinks he isn't broke too bad cuz the sites all said iffin it popped back by itself it wusn' a reel bad case. We're gonna wait till it's time for my regelar shotz visit to have Doc Mike take a good look atta Kid's knee and tell us whut to do wiff it.

Hey *Star* ~ whut's the Lion Boyz loook like? We gonna get a piksure of em in their summer kutz fore it grows back out? Howz the Olive*Pittster takin the chop job onna furbonez? We can't imagin Boots Kat wiffa summer kut like that - he'd be in permanent hidin inna fallin wadder klozet fer fear we'd be laffin at him !

Dad jest minded me ~ Whutz the wurd on yer Mom's puffie eyeshade? Kan she open her eyeballs OK, or do you an Cody have ta act as guide dawgz and lead her round? Sure hope she's gettin better an it's not painen her enniemore. Dad sez fer us to pass {{huggz}} and schlurrpies to her sinc it's not proper fer him ta do it hizself.

Gotta run - Dad needs ta buy sum desil juice for Odd Job tanite so's they kan eat the grass inna mornin.

G-Nite to All; we'll give a weekend report on Mundee...

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*