Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinder wants to keep the Stray she "found"...

We are SOOOOO happy, Phred, to finally get to see that these two are real dogs!! And aren't they both the most beautiful things, especially knowing how you saved them!!! Cinder, I guess I just didn't read closely enough before, but you are nothing like what I pictured you to be. But you are much larger and more regal than I could have imagined!!!
    Thanks again, Dad, for sharing. I do think it is only fair if Boots gets shown too. That cat is the one who is having to put up with these two!!!
    Logan

You guys are just gorgous. Great colorations. Phred, you are a lucky dog owner

Cinder is so pretty!! She has such a pretty face!! What a fancy face!! And Smokey looks so happy!! Glad things are going better!!

Cinder and Smokey pup, you two are just GORGEOUS!! I think you could be taken for litter mates as well! Smokey, you are almost exactly as I pictured you! Cinder, you are one dignified, regal girl! You definitely have the look of the one in charge. Smokster, you have such a sweet face, with a smile to die for. I LOVE the picture with your ear bones "bent!" What a dynamic duo. I'm more in love with you guys than ever! Thanks Dad for FINALLY posting pics of the kids in all their glory. What a proud papa you must be. And Smokey, BIG congratulations on your graduation day. We're all so proud of you! Star and Cody send big woofs! They both think you're just the best!

Hi, it's me, Hannah and I can't believe it after all this time I'm actually getting to see my girlfriend, Cinners. Mom says you look ZACKLY like she had pictured you. She would have recognized you right away iffin she met you on the street. Now the Smokers she had pictured differnt. Didn't think he was lookin so much like you. You really are sister and little brudder!!!! Mom says you look sooo smart too. She can see it in your eyes. I hope your dad don't mind ifin she prints out your pictures. She wants to make a bulletin board with all the doggies from Pet Talk.

Need to get the congratulations to the Smokers out real fast but only cause Mom says I hafta. See I don't take too much to all these things that smack of cooperation . Sets up all kinds of expectations at our house. So, Smokers, yah okay, that was real good you got your old dumb certificate and had to show up me and some of the udders who ain't so inclined. I'd much rather reflect on your activities running and jumping on the Big Bed. Now THAT sounds like some fun and I bet you scored some major NAWTEEDAWG points there.

Gotta go for now. Thanks again for posting your pics, but gots to warn you, the moms are gonna to be wantin to see more and more pics and gonna be buggen old Phred for 'em.

Sorry...just had to say this after viewing the photos again. Cinders...I just think you are the best! You are a beautiful dog!

And Smoke...I want to hug you close to me. You look like you have a lot of loving to make up for. I'm sure you're getting it now. Phred, I'm so glad you kept him....thanks.

Hi all Merlin here! Mom and I just got a look at the photos mom started to cry said Smoke kid looks just like the Fire dog she told me about. It was her 4-h leaders daughters dog . Fire was a terrific obediance and show dog, she (mom) spend lots of time at the home of Fire, kinda felt like she was part of the family.Hopes the kid learns lots from school (what ever that is). So many things going on at our house Mom got a new job comes home smelling of burgers all the time . Leaves very early I don't like the clock saying 5:00 am to do my biz. But she gets home about 1 so I sleep most of the morning(gotta keep the covers warm for mom) My boy Ben has started there too he leaves after mom and home before her. Dad leaves when I go out for that first potty run , but he never comes home smelling of food ?hmmmmm I get the run of the house for a couple hours. I got to fiqure out how to keep the new cat in line young whipper snapper just doesn't get the rules. Winky the old guy just ignores me thats ok hes more like a dog (mom says) Hes 11 years old and teaches me lots. we I'd better go moms pulling out the photo box says shes going to try to find a photo to put up of smoky and Fire for ya all to see. Later

Well, I had to come back one more time. The expression on Smokey's face; the last picture just makes my day! THAT is my favorite doggie expression. I don't know quite how to translate it, so I won't. Maybe some of you know what I mean! Let just say.....the canine mind, quietly at work.

Daisy here. Wow, finally I'm seein' my friends! Cinder and SmokeMutt, I gotta say you dawgs are pgood lookin'. And Smoke, if I didn't have myself a great boyfriend down the road.... Well ya know! Anyway, it's great finally seein' you guys. Mom was so excited she started making happy noises like the ones I made when she came home today. She went away with a friend and for four days I wandered 'round the house and cried. I kept nudgin' everyone else to ask 'em if they noticed Mom was missin' too but no one seemed to care 's'much as me! When she came home today I kissed her forever. I love my Mom! Well again, great to "see" ya Cinner and Smoke Dawg, and way to go in skool!
    Love Ya,
    Daisy

Finally we get to see the two heros! Cinder and Smoke you are a real beautiful pair. How does it feel to have such a following? I hope that all this compliments will not go to your head though!

Hugs
    Gio

PS How about a photo of the Kat also? I think that deep down you love him...

Loved the pictures of Cinder & Smoke! Also really enjoy everyones dawg tails.

My heart just skipped a beat and I got this humongeous ole lump in my throat and my eyes filled with tears of amazing joy and happiness!!! WOW! Cinders and the Smoke-meister are just - well just...can't find enough endearing words....SIGH! I just LOVE them! And you too, Phred, my man, for your compassion and humanity. What a great looking family! Thanks for sharing at last!

Cinder here ~

Gosh! Such wunderful comments 'bout us FurKids... Dad sez he shoulda given us a brush job and mebee brushed our toofs fore he snapped the pix .

We had a slow day Saturday cause Dad hadda go to Kentucky to drive a new Fire Rescue truk home for the Fire Department. He left early and seemed like he wuz nebber commin back. But Smoke an I were reel good and dint pee all day. Sunday mornin he left us again ta go play wiffa new Fire Truk Toy and we wuz feelin a liddel ignored . But then he said we could go to the Station inna afternoon iffin we promised to be quiet. We wuz inside wiif fire trucks anna guyz for almost 6 hours and ackshulee behaved the whole time. SmokePot got a lotta exposure to *guyz* and got so that anybody could pat him or give him a *skritch* widdout havin him back up and akt skairt. That's a purdy big improvement in his attitude - he's only been exposed to *gurl* people atta beedience skool and usually akts reel fearful iffin a guy hoomin tries ta give him a pat onna headbone. Anna best part wuz while Dad went inna meeting room ta teech about the new Truk and left us inna truk bay wiff *strange firefighters* we wuz quiet and good. Last time I wuz there alone I cried and yoweled and got put inna car outside cuz I made such a fuss when Dad got outta site. I hope we're loud back inna Station cuz the Fire Guyz seem ta like us since we kan be good.

Annie way ~ Dad sez we needed to say *Thanks* for all your reely kind comments bout our mug shotz. We'll get Dad to shoot sum more and get Firefighter Pat ta *skan* 'em so's we kan post again. And hey - fellow FurKids - get your Two-Leggers to post sum pix of youz onna board. Everbody likes ta see FurKid fotoz!

Thanks again for sayin nice stuff bout the SmokeMutt an Me!

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Phred:
    It's hard to believe that those two gorgeous furry creatures can ever be "nawteedawgs"
    They look so dignified! Anyway, we know by now that you forgive them whenever they make a little mistake
    Greetings from Carina, the Golden girl.

Absolutely beautiful dogs.
    Can we see Boots please? And Phred?

Cinder and Smoke posts make my day. Thanks for sharing your lives this way.

I still think there should be a whole book published. Cinder could be a celebrated author!