Thread: Sweet Remi from Chicago...

Sweet Remi from Chicago...

Just an update, Remi's still doing great at my house, she and my puppy Maddie have a blast running and chasing each other at the park and wrestling in my living room. Her favorite past time though is curling up into a little ball of dog next to me when I'm working. This dog just can't get close enough to you.

Remi is such a sweet gentle girl, the best cuddler I've ever met. I keep imagining she'd be the perfect pet for a single woman; she's so easy to handle, she's a total marshmallow, but because she looks like a typical Pittie, you feel invincible walking with her. She's changed the minds of quite a few of my neighbors who're drawn to her because of how pretty she is, pull back when they find out she's a pit-bull, then submit to her kisses and cuddling when I assure them she's "not that kind of pit-bull."

Can you think of anyone in the Chicago area who needs a little Remi in their life?

What a lucky family, that one who finds their way to sweet Remi!! Oh, she sounds like the most precious pup! Please keep us updated. Keeping our fingers and paws crossed for this beautiful and deserving girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~