Thread: cookie louise

cookie louise

what a lovely name for a most personable cat! congrats to the cat of the day!!!!!

He he he Cookie Louise your photograph made me smile - I wondered what you were laughing at?!

You sound such a 'full-of-fun' furlady - I'd love to meet you and play some games with you.

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day. I hope your day is filled with games and leaping and jumping - then a stop for treats and cuddles xxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Heeheehee, you looked stuffed full of tortitude, beautiful Cookie Louise! It was great to meet you this morning, but I would love to have seen a photo of those multi-coloured tootsies - how cute.

Hope you have a great day today darling girl, with lots of fresh water and treats and snuggles, as an honoured Cat of the Day deserves!!

Oh, Cookie Louise! What a scrumptious name you have. And so smart! Everyone knows fresh water tastes best.
    Happy COTD wishes to you and your family.

A big grin full of tortietude greets us this morning.

Welcome, Cookie Louise, at Pet Talk. I see you have your humans well educated and to be honest - we all would run to bring you fresh water.

Filou and Tigris send headbumpies to you sweetie. Enjoy your special day

Cookie Loise , taht is one of the biggest ywans that I have ever seen. And you are a Terrific Tortie , with that blend of colors. all the Found Cats salute Cookie Loise COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Cookie Louise

Mew-mew Miss Cookie Louise! You are one cute tortie...mew I have a funny tortie story for you:

My KatMa's sister (my Auntie Carol) had a tortie who looked like you. She got this sweetie from the people who were her purrMomma's staff. They told Auntie Carol that the tortie kitten was a boy, so Carol called the kitten Sylvester. Did we laugh hard when at Sylvester's first medical Carol was told that her baby was a girl!

Mew-mew you must have been an awesome human in your past life to be rewarded with the high honour of coming back as a beautiful, precious feline! CATgratulations on that feat! My KatMa doesn't believe that very many humans would qualify for the honour...Me-eeeeOW. Your purrsons are so lucky to have you!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congratulations Cookie Louise!

I'd love to know just what you're roarrring about, gorgeous! Ah, but that's one of the things we love about you fabulous felines...your mystery!! You're one stunning, beguiling Torti, Cookie Louise and we're honored to have you as our fabulous Friday Cat of the Day! Congratulatons to our beautiful honoree, Cookie Louise! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart! And may you and your proud and loving family know many, many more loving years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a spunky girl! Such a pretty tortie coat - you rock Cookie Louise!!

Cookie Louise
    What a beautiful girl you are! You remind me of two very loved cats in my past. What a smile your sweet picture gave me! Congratulaions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Cookie Louise, you're so purr-ty with your Torti Fur and laughing mouth in your star photo! Your bio says you're like a "rowdy cheerleader" but also can be snuggly by night! You know how to live life to the fullest, and you are so beautiful!! It is an honor to have met you today, Pretty Baby! Congratulations and have FUN!

Looks like somebody got into the Jalapeno~s. She's an especially pretty Tort-kitty. Better give her some bottled water to celebrate.

What a great looking girl you are.

Congrats and thanks for being COTD.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Hello Cookie Louise,
    I have to agree your picture made me smile There is something really interesting about tortie coloring I find it cute! You sound like quite an interesting girl and I would love to see those cute pink toes Congratulations on being our COTD!

Hi beautiful Cookie Louise. You sure sound like quite a character. I'm sure you have a lot of tortitude too. Congrats on being COTD!!!