Thread: Happy Holidays from all of us Rescuees...

Happy Holidays from all of us Rescuees...

Happy Holidays from all of us Critters that owe our lives to you Two-leggers!

Oh, it's me, Cinder, typin'. Just in case you Humins think we don't 'preciate what you do for us, I'll speak for all the rescue and foster FurKids and say THANKS for givin' us safe homes, great meals, neat toys, and most of all, the loving pats and scritches we get.

I know we don't always act jest right, but we love our People more than our waggy tails can ever express!

And Happy Happy to all you other FurKids!

/s/ Cinder & my Dad

Hi, Cinder. I'm a rescue Sheltie called Danny & I agree with every word you typed. I've been in a wonderful home for nearly 10 years now after I was found in poor condition with rope burns around my neck. I love my humans, too. Best wishes for a happy holiday from me in Australia.
    Danny

Hi Cinder, it's Tucker here. I usually don't write much. Hannah is the one that likes to get on the computer and yak. But when Mom saw the subject, she asked if I had anything to say. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't let her know how thankful I am for my "forever home". You see, I had lived a couple of places before and had to fend for myself on the streets for awhile (they called me a stray) and was at a shelter too. I was going to be taken back to the shelter by my last family when Mom said she would take me. That was almost a year and a half ago. Hannah has lived here since she was a puppy. She doesn't know about a hard life and maybe that is why she can be so stubborn and oppositional. But I know about being hungry and cold and scared and alone. I know what it is like to be locked up at a shelter. Mom wondered when she took me in if an "adult" dog would bond with her. Well, I showed her how appreciative, loving, and dedicated and eager to please an "unwanted" pup can be. That is why she named me
    Tucker Love.