Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Beanie

Beautiful Beanie

What a lovely Orangie boy to start our day today!!

Just waiting to be picked off those flowers and cuddled. I bet he gets such a lot of that - if you can catch him between adventures - he sounds fearless in his pursuit of all things!

He may not be able to make the top bunk in one leap - YET! The day will come special boy when you make it with one bound! I'm jealous that Sydney has such a gorgeous hot water bottle to keep her tootsies warm at night!!

I wish you a very special day being our Cat of the Day - and many treats and cuddles and many, many nose kissies xxxxxxxxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Congrats on cotd, Beanie!!!! Luv those orangies!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Beanie, you are such a cute spunky boy. And I know why your mom called you Beanie - you look just as relaxed and soft.

Your coat has the most wonderful orange and I could look at your little boyish face all the time.

Have fun - I am sure you often give your family a good laugh

What a handsome young man you are! Those beautiful markings, those ears, those eyes, that tail! I could go on and on. How wonderful that Sydney has her warm & cuddly friend to purr her to sleep every night. Special of smiles to you on your special day, Beanie Boy (and to Sydney, too)!

Hi there Beanie! What a handsome li'l orange boy you are; and SO much cuter than any of those "other" beanie babies! Sydney is so lucky to have such a warm, cuddly and dependable, snuggle puss to lull her to sleep!! And I agree with Barbara. Before long you'll be making that leap to bed in a single bound! Keep honing those tiger skills cutie...and spreading your love and joyful spirit all over the place! Congratulations to you beautiful Beanie boy, Cat of the Day! Happy day to you and your proud and adoring family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beanie Sparkles!

What a happy, bright eyed little guy you are! A joy to see this morning! I add to the chorus that orange is purrrrfect! Our orange guys are outgoing, very loving and quite the entertainers! Enjoy your day, Beanie - King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

What a great looking Cat , with that subtle blend of Orange , with traces of Gold. And at 6 months , you will ahve so much time together! Mrrreewws from the Found Cats and I.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beanie, you are a handsome tiger! I love how you lie on the plants; does that make you feel like you're out in the wild? Congratulations, Beanie!
    Oreo and Molly

Look at cute little Beanie boy! What a sweet and handsome kitty cat you are - love your wild orange markings! Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    What a darling little ORANGIE boy for our wonderful Beanie baby COTD this Thursday. I agree with everyone else, you'll be taking those upward LEAPS very soon! Enjoy your special day!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Beanie
    I have to agree: you are one handsome Beanie boy! I'd love a cuddle with you too! Your sweet picture gave me such a smile today! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

I can't post pictures of my 3 orange tabby boys cuz I'm still a doofus with the inline downloading but I, too,. love those orange cats. So smart, so loving and so beautiful.

Beanie is precious. I hope you have lots and lots of healthy years together.

kathy

What a wonderful boy you are, and I am sure a great hunter.

Congratulation on being our COTD.

Hunt some, and then gets lots of extra love and treats.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Oh, Baby Beanie, you are the sweetest little orange boy, and I'm very proud to be living in the SAME city as YOU, Scottsdale, Arizona!! I would love to cross paths with you in this town, but of course I don't want you outdoors where it's not safe! You are a Beautiful Beanie who we can see is well cared for and loved, just as he deserves!! Be HAPPY, and have FUN today! Congratulations!

Awww What an adorable little kitty you are Beanie.
    Congratulations on being our COTD.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010