Thread: I hate to jump on the bandwagon but......

I just thought you should know....

Unfortunately, I won't be around PT for awhile....I have a lot of crap going on right now, and I need to focus all of my attention on schoolwork and my problems. I have finals coming up soon for my first semester of classes, and I really need to pick myself up here and do well for the rest of the semester.

There are also a few things going on with my family and friends that has made things pretty difficult for me lately. I won't go into detail about it, but if you really need or would like to know the full story, feel free to PM me [I just really don't want to post it here and bother those who don't care to read it].

Anyway, I will definitely miss you guys, but please....don't lose contact with me. I'll hopefully be checking in here periodically [*hopefully* being the keyword there] so feel free to PM me whenever you want! Pictures will always be appreciated.

Again, thanks for making me feel so welcomed here guys....and I really will miss you all [even you, Jynelle ]. I've enjoyed your stories and have a special appreciation for each and everyone of you.

KayKay and Val, you better let me know the next time you guys plan a meeting.....I may really be needing one soon!!

Thanks again, and I'll talk to you all again real soon!
    Last edited by Moose; 11-19-2003 at 09:30 PM.

Everyone is leaving! Hope to see you back real soon, if you need to talk, i think you know my aim s/n..

**HUGS** Brooke! I hope you come back soon, feel free to PM or send me an instant message, you know my AIM handle too. Can't wait until you get back(hopefully with some pics of Moose!)

Well, guess I'll pm you tomorrow to see what's up. You're leaving and you really haven't quite even gotten here. I need to see Moose! He looks so cute in the pics. I'm hoping to get one more beach trip in before it gets cold but tonight is really chilly. I'll go even if I can't go in the water.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Don't worry guys......I'll be back.......I promise. Granted, it may not be tomorrow or anytime this month....but who knows, PT is certainly addicting, and I might be going through withdrawal within a few days.

Just don't forget about me or Moosey!

BrookieNizzle, you can't leave us.

Sorry you've got things going on in your life, but Pet Talk is what takes me away from those things in my life, and I enjoy it too much to ever leave.

We could go to the beach. It's never too cold to sit on the beach and watch the waves together. (I think that was my favorite last time sitting with Val & Duke by the shore) Sweatshirts and pants aren't illegal on the beach either.

I have the whole week off school next week, Plus my whole Christmas vacation next month. and if not, there's always the upcoming year

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

KayKay......that's just too tempting. We're going to have to plan that, I'll be looking forward to it.

Alrighty, well....instead of making you all PM me to find out what the whole deal is with me right now, I might as well just post it. No harm done......

Emma has PMed me already, so I'll just copy the "brief" explanation and paste it here.

"It's a long story, but I'll give you the main idea of it. My dad was told not too long ago that he has cancer. He's been doing treatments and all that, but things haven't improved yet.....and it's not only getting scary, but extremely stressful. It's been rough on all of us, and I think it's just gotten to the point where no one in my family can really think about anything else.

Also, things with my boyfriend have become "rocky" lately....and our relationship is on the borderline right now. Normally I wouldn't be so depressed about a guy or a relationship, but we've been together for nearly 4 years......so it's not an easy thing to get through right now. Granted, we are still together.....but the whole future of our relationship is pretty questionable right now.

So yeah, with all of that and having to really work on my grades [yikes], I need some time to just recollect myself and sort things out. It's my senior year of college, and it's turning out to be pretty disappointing thus far. Whew....."

So there ya go, short and to the point.....things aren't easy right now, and I really can't even concentrate long enough to really understand my thoughts.

Brooke I am sorry you are going through so much, with your dad being sick and the problem with the boyfriend. I hope your dad starts doing better. It is hard on the whole family when there is somebody ill in the family, I know how that feels, and it is very stressful. Heal and come back.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Thinking of You

Brooke,

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and wishing all the best for you. I have recently just dealt with my own battle with cancer and I know how hard it was for my family to always be worried about me and watch me deal with it and suffer through it. Also, how hard it was for me. I am wishing all the best for your dad. There are all kinds of support groups out there. On the internet and probably in your own city. I found out about a support/education group through my radiation doctor that they had at my hospital. It was great. My family attended with me and we got some very helpful information and it was just good to talk with people who were going through the same thing.

As for school and your boyfriend you sound like you are being very mature in that area and realize that you need to step back and take a deep breath and recollect your thoughts. Good idea! Do not lose your focus in school though. Your senior year may be starting out a bit rough but there is always time for it to turn out to be the best year yet.

If you feel like PMing me and talking, please do. I really do care and would like to know how your dad is.

Try to keep in touch here at Pet Talk (I'll bet you can't stay away ). We all want to know how you are doing. When you do check in make sure you post a pic of Moose also...lol

Robin

Brooke, I already pmed you, but I'll just post here anyways I really hope everything gets better soon for you
    I'll pray for your dad, hope he gets better. and please come back soon!
    If you need to talk, you could pm me anytime
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Thanks so much for your concern, guys. I really do appreciate it....and I'm sure my father does as well. Robin, I'm so sorry to hear about your battle with cancer, but I'm so glad to hear you are recovering. It helps to know that there is a slight realm of hope for my dad.

Jeez....I'm already going through some PT withdrawals, and I really haven't even left yet! I told myself I couldn't go online tonight [I have a paper to write].....but I couldn't help it. -->sigh<-- Oh well....I'm trying, right? Besides, no one ever said I couldn't multitask.

I can guarantee you, this whole "break" isn't going to last more than a couple days. Jeez....thanks a lot you guys.