Thread: Some easy rescue ideas...ways to help

Some easy rescue ideas...ways to help

I get a weekly newsletter from Charlene Kaput. She is very concious of "helping" the needy, rescue animals. Here are some of her ideas in today's newsletter, which are simple and easy. And I would have never really thought of them.

Want to help a rescue group but are not able to donate time or money? Here are a few things you can do to make a difference in an animals life.

Cut coupons for pet supplies and send them to a rescue group.

Search on-line free sites for sample give-aways. Either have them sent direct to a rescue group or to yourself for forwarding.

Start a penny collection - after 1 jar is full - cash it in and donate it to a rescue group. Then start another collection - the donations will add up.

Collect aluminum cans and cash them in - donate the money. You'll help animals in need and the earth.

Send a gift of C3's treats and we will double the gift - making the gift even more special.

Have a party (dinner, birthday, holiday) and ask your guests to bring donations in lieu of presents.

Spread the word and have your friends and family join in the fun.

Here's the link to Charlene's website: www.C3treats.com

(I have ordered her homemade treats for the dogs before, and they LOVED them)

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

Logan, what neat ideas! Thanks for posting this

Logan,
    Thanks so much for the "Rescue Ideas"......
    I am a dog lover person and I am currently training in Cat Ettiquette....I have a stray kitty I am probably gonna have to trap and help....I'm scheduled to visit a shelter this weekend to see what I can do to help these felines.....and your posting put a light bulb off in my head......why not help several shelters.....I will make time to put some of your ideas to use...the coupon thing...I can definately do...and the dinner idea sounds good too......Thanks!!!! WE need more people in this world like you....I'm losing faith in the human race rather quickly here......Thanks for the reinforcements!!!!