Thread: Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky

Oh my goodness!!!!! Sweet Tchaikovsky (Tink), you have my heart pounding this morning, just looking at your pictures!!! What a precious little "fistful" you are!! So tiny, and so adorable!!! And what a great exerciser you are, running all those miles on that wheel, night after night!!!! Where are you trying to go???

You are such a deserving, lovable hamster! Congratulations to you and your human on being our most precious Pet of the Day!! Hope you get an extra strawberry today as a treat!
    Last edited by Logan; 11-18-2003 at 12:10 PM.

Tink! what a teeny tiny bundle of cuteness you are! And you are very energetic, eh? Well i hope you have a nice wheel and lots of strawberries on your special day! And how nice of you to make your human feel so special when you get your head rubs, my kitty does that for me, too!

Such a cute Tinky Winky - over 7 miles, wow! I really like your markings and cute little nose. Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Tink
    How adorable you are! I was so pleased to meet you today and enjoyed reading all about you! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today. I hope you get a strawberry to help celebrate!

Oh, Tink!! What an adorable little fistful of furry cuteness you are! Such a darling little face and teeny weeny paws! And aren't you the accomplished little athlete too! Wow, 7mph! No wonder you wear out those wheels!! I think your Mom should make you your own little exercise room..."Tink's Gym!" Your Mom is so very lucky to have such a beautiful, sweet, lovable and zippy little furfriend to brighten her days! Congratulations to you dear Tink!! You're so deserving of the title Pet of the Day!! Have a yummy strawberry to celebrate your day in the Pet Talk spotlight!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tink - aren't you just the dearest Pet of the Day?

Awright you....I normally don't like hamsters, nor do I usually comment over here, but DARNIT you are ADORABLE!!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Congrats, Tink. If I ever get a Hamster, it's because of you. You are a star, lil guy.

Apparently, if that Hamster is as strong as you are I'll have to get a steel wheel, lol.

-Tim