Thread: Hi Router!

Hi Router!

After reading your story Router, first we were very sad that your life started out so badly but then we got happy to hear about your new life. Thank God for your wonderful family that rescued you and gave you such a beautiful life(its the life that all doggies deserve). You are a cute little guy A heated bed!!!!! Wow!! We love it!!! Keep on living the luxurious life Mr. Router(you little sweetheart!!!)and as we always say, love your life like we do. Congrats to you Mr. DOTD!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. Hugs and kisses and all good things to you and your fabulous family today. We need more people like them on this earth!!!!

Good Morning, sweet Router! Who better to kick off this Sunday morning than an adorable, smiling, handsome JRT!! Router, I cringe when I picture you lost and homeless, scrounging for food by the side of the road And it's unimaginable to think that someone could have shot at you But despite your tough beginnings, you never gave up! Yes, that indomitable JRT spirit and spunk won out and just look at you now! With a little help and a lot of loving from your devoted forever family, you've grown in to a confident, joyful, life loving pupper; and of course, best friend to your family! What a most fitting, inspirational and deserving Sunday Dog of the Day you are!! Congratulations to you precious Router! If I were there with you I'd shake that sweet paw and cover you with hugs and kisses! Have a very JRT day of celebration!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-16-2003 at 08:10 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Router!

What a heartwarming story! I am so glad that you found your forever home, and I'm very, very sad that someone else out there was too ignorant to see you for the wonderful and loving companion that you are. That you had to spend the first years of you life scrounging for scraps and without a family to love nad care for you makes me so sad You're home now and it sounds like you are very loved. enjoy your day, Router, you deserve it!
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS ROUTER!

And let me say, you definately deserve the title "Dog of the Day" if anybody does!
    Sounds like you had a pretty rough go of it in the beginning, but now your living the life of luxury

I'm sure your family is going to make today a special day for you boy, enjoy it

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh, Router, I couldn't imagine a sweeter, happier, little fellow to greet us here this morning. What a dog! I don't remember when or where the love of the JRT emerged in my heart and soul, but it has taken root and thrives. Anyone who reads your story and sees your charming picture will understand why I feel this way. Your spirit is indomitable, Router, and your family is so lucky to have found the one and only you. And we are so lucky to have met you and have you for our very own Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Congratulations Router!

Awww Router! You are such a sweetie, and it sounds like you had a rough start, but now I bet you are a happy dog in the life of luxery! Congratulations on being today's very speical, rescued, Dog Of The Day! I hope your day is extra special!

What a most deserving DOTD you are Router!!!

Living the life of luxury that you so deserve.

Have a great day sweetheart.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Fabulous!

What a fantastic smile on your face, Router! And why not? A heated doggie bed! Wow! And lots of happy ball playing, world watching on your very own window perch and oodles and oodles of love and affection! You deserve everything wonderful life has to offer, especially, the very prestigious honor of DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

Router you totally rock!!! What a handsome little man you are. I am so glad you found your way to the aspca, with so much land, sometimes country dogs in need don't get discovered in time. Sounds like you have a wonderful life in beautiful Georgia with parents who love you very very much. Congrats Router, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

Router, I saw your sweet face and had to come and tell you how adorable I think you are!!

I'm so happy you are a pampered pet. You deserve it sweetie pie.

A very belated Congrats on your honor!