Thread: Sophia!

Sophia!

Hello dear Spohia! You are so beautiful horse! You jump so cool! Congrats, to be Horse of the Day! I love holsteiners

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Hello Shophia! You look like a beautiful horse! I love horses and happy to see one as pet of the day. Congratulatons on being POTD!

you're so pretty Sophia! i love when we have a horse of the day! i love holstieners too

Sophia you are so beautiful. I dream to own a horse like you. I can't decide whether I like horses or cats best. Ok, I love both!
    Congratulations on being POTD

Sophia
    What a beauty you are! I love watching horses jump! You certainly do it with style! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetheart!

What a stunning girl you are Sophia! Your photo is breathtaking! It captures you in all of your glory; you're magnificent! And your human tells us you're just as sweet, loving and gentle as you are beautiful and talented! You ARE a dream come true, Sophia! And today the WHOLE world knows just how very special you are!! Congratulations to you dear Sophia, Pet of the Day! I hope you and your proud and devoted person enjoy a lifetime of love and friendship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophia, I don't know much about horses, but I know a beautiful one when I see her/him and you definitely fit that description!!!! What a gorgeous girl you are in your photo, jumping so gracefully!! I know one lucky human who now has you under their care. You sound like the most lovable, wonderful horse, EVER!!!!

Congratulations, Sophia, on being our lovely Pet of the Day!!!

You are one of the most gorgeous horses i've ever seen!I love jumping and i can't imagine what it would be like on you!Your picture is awesome!I love when we have Horse of the Day!Conrgrats Sophia on being POTD!
    Steph

What a beautiful horse

Congrats on being Pet of The Day!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."