Thread: Gabe

Gabe

Hi Gabe!
    No one will be surprised that I am the first to congratulate you on being the Dog of the Day! You are one handsome Golden Retriever, and my two girls would be in love at first site! They're a little old for you though!
    I'm going to visit your website and check out how handsome you are there too.
    I know you make your family very happy! And you are so smart! Be a good boy and get lots of extra treats on your special day.

Gabe,

You are a very beautiful dog. You are also the luckiest dog in the world!! You get to do so many fun activities with your mommy, daddy and your doggie friends. I looked at all the photos on your website. It is so obvious that your mommy and daddy love you very very much. I have a 7-month-old golden boy myself. Goldens are the best!! Congratulations Gabe.

Gabe, you are a real cutie!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Gabe, what a handsome sweetheart you are.
    You look like a load of fun. It sounds like you have a great life, hiking, playing, etc.
    Congradulations on being most handsome dog of the day.

Rats! I truly wanted to beat lhg0962 this morning-I knew she'd be ecstatic! All I can say is that Gabe's pictures, personality, looks, enforces my deepest love for GRs! The website is wonderful and I can never get enough! It definitely gets better and better! Lots of kisses and hugs to Gabe! I'd let him nudge me all the time (I'm used to it!)I never get tired of returning the love! My Cody says "Do you...?" always sounds exciting!!!!!

Hi Gabe!! Your sooooooooo cute!!!! I know two Goldens next door!!! You are so hansome!!! Have a great day today and hope you get lots of treats!!!!!

What a dog!! What a life!! I just knew Logan would want to be the first to post today!! Gabe is everything "golden." GORGEOUS, sweet, funny, affectionate, smart and athletic. Your website is adorable Gabe! I LOVE the pic of you in the gondola! Enjoy your wonderful, loving family, your beautiful home and doggie friends, and now being...."Dog of the Day!" Yeah for Gabe!!