Thread: Nikki!!!!

Nikki!!!!

O wow you are a beautiful dog!!! So nicely groomed!! Suck a pritty dog of the day .. Congrats!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Nikki...your mom's friends are right...you ARE in Doggie Heaven. And you're the most beautiful Angel there. I think you are one of the loveliest dogs I've ever seen. And brave & caring, too...keeping the other dogs away from your friend, the family cat.
    You sure deserve the honour of being Dog of the Day.

Hi Nikki!!

Oh my goodness, we have never seen such a beautiful fluffy girl. We are taken with you this morning Miss Nikki. We know something about your breed and we know that you could possibly be one of the best dogs in the world. Our Mom told us that you will be a GREAT joy to your family, always. Your Mom and Dad must be so happy with you. You clever howler you-you knew exactly the right time to speak to your Mom. You are so incredibly beautiful inside and out that no one would have a hard time taking you home. We wish we lived closer to you so we could invite you over to play. Enjoy your day fluffy princess and congrats on being our very special DOTD. Keep living your life in doggie heaven(you obviously deserve it)and love your life like we do.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Wonderful!

And yet another match made in heaven. Nikki, you smart little girl, speaking right up when you knew your forever human was standing right there.

You can tell by your story that you are just filled with joy and have to express yourself.

Congratulations, Nikki, you are such a beauty.

Nikki, congrats to you on your special day You are so beautiful and soo smart Have a wonderful life!

Thanks Amy for our signature

Good Morning beautiful, fluffy Princess Nikki! What a happy, joyful, loving girl you are! And it certainly does sound like you're in doggie heaven, sweetheart! And your family too...they were furever blessed the day they welcomed you into their lives! I had to laugh when I read how you sounded the alert at the SPCA!! Being the Mom of a Husky (x) I know how irresistible that howl can be! What a smart, talented, beautiful and loving Saturday Dog of the Day we have to swoon over! I could just sing your praises all day long, Nikki! Now make sure you and Maui and your Mom and Dad have an extra special day celebrating! You deserve it! Love and hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a pretty girl. And such a beautiful white coat.

Nikki

I think the people have it backwards, you are not in doggy heaven, you brought heaven to your mom! What a special little fur angel you are! You sound like a true God send, and are definitely very deserving of todays honor. Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

Re: Nikki!!!!

Nikki! You are such a beautiful dog.
    Congratulations!!

----<---<--<{(@

Nikki, you are one beautiful and very lucky doggie. Sunny and ZsaZsa send their highest regards from Arizona. They, too, came from the local shelter...and have taken over this household. We all salute you.
    Arizona Sailor

You are beautiful Nikki!!! I wouldnt be able to resist you either. I'll bet you are spoiled rotten and pampered, and deservedly so Enjoy your much deserved popularity today, many treats and kisses coming your way.

Hmmm. sounds to me that the WHOLE family is in "Doggie Heaven!" Nikki, you are ravishingly beautiful!Happy, Happy Forevers!

I've been Boooo'd!

Good Evening Nikki!
    You sure are a gorgeous girl- and even part Samoyed! My Prince is a Samoyed. It sounds like you have a lovely family, and I bet your day is going to be super special. Congratulations on being today's DOTD!

Happy belated Congrats to you Nikki!

My but you are a gorgeous looking dog! It's no wonder that your mom & dad chose you
    I hope that your day was wonderful!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets