Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: =(Mischief might be leaving us

=(Mischief might be leaving us

I got home on Wednesday afternoon and found my baby boy Mischief passed out at our frontdoor. I ran over to him and picked him up. He was barely breathing. I rushed to the vet and they had no idea what it was wrong with him. He is now awake but still can hardly breathe. The vets fear that they might have to...to.......to.........*sniffs* to put him to sleep I have been by his side stroking his paw all everday since Wednesday but the vets said that I really needed to go home. I (and the vets) are really really scared that Mischief might be leaving us Mischief was such a people cat, he was soo sweet, gentle, and if you needed someone to comfort you he was there purring and rubbing against your face. But I *sniffs* might never have that again

(((((((((Baby Leila)))))))))))

OMG, I'm so sorry!!!!!!! Wish I could say more to help.

And they have no idea what's wrong? Did they x-ray him? Maybe there's something with his lungs?

Again, I'm so very sorry!!

Kirsten

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    *cries for you* I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Oh my goodness dont feel bad I have had lots of animals die in my life its really hard to get over my cat lightning died and I still cry to day. So I will pray for you and of course your little kitty. Good Luck

Sending Pet Talk Prayers to Mischief.

If he has held his own since Wednesday, isn't that a good sign ?

Hoping he pulls though and sending {hugs} to you, Leila

Thanks. Theytook x-rays and everything not a single thing was wrong and the first things they looked at were his lungs but they were almost perfect. THey checked everything about he and nothing was wrong. He was one of the heathiest cats they have ever seen*sighs* ive had Mischief ever since we moved to our new house. He was the only one out of a litter of 5 to live.

Have they checked his blood for poisions, maybe he got into something he shouldn't of and that caused his breathing problems.

Have they checked his blood for poisions, maybe he got into something he shouldn't of and that caused his breathing problems.
    Good thought... he had also passed out when he was found... Maybe he had inhaled something?

Kirsten

Originally posted by Baby Leila
    Thanks. Theytook x-rays and everything not a single thing was wrong and the first things they looked at were his lungs but they were almost perfect. THey checked everything about he and nothing was wrong. He was one of the heathiest cats they have ever seen*sighs* ive had Mischief ever since we moved to our new house. He was the only one out of a litter of 5 to live.
    Sounds like he is one very lucky cat.

Surely if nothing looks wrong and he is still with us after two days at the vets, he must have a chance of recovery ?

HUGS

((((((((((((((Baby Leila))))))))))))))))))))

So very sorry to hear that Mischief is so sick. And how frustrating to NOT know why??? Please keep us up to date with how he is doing and take good care of yourself too. I am hoping he pulls through but nothing is certain. Everytime one of our pets die, I swear never to get another - but then look what we would miss and what THEY would miss. HUGS to you!

I hope that Mischief pulls through this. That he has held on since Wednesday is reason to hope. Please keep us posted. {HUGS}
    Steffi and Lovable

I am so sorry to hear this bad news. Sending prayers that an answer will be found and a treatment successful.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this! Poor Mischief. I'll be praying and sending positive thoughts your way. You get better now, you hear! Your mommy is very worried about you and she wants you home where you belong real soon.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I am so sorry! This must be so hard. DId they check the heart? Sounds like it could be heart related. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

I know how hard it is to come home and find you baby hurt.

{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and Mischief.

I am alao hoping that since he has held on for 2 days, that is hopefully a good sign.

You and Mischief will be in my prayers and thoughts.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"