Thread: Adorable Angel

Adorable Angel

This is a grey and foggy november morning here. And by opening Catoftheday I see Angel bathing in the sunlight, feeling as comfy as can be and immediately I know: I'm in heaven

Thank you, special Angel for bringing light an warmth in this day -as you bring it to your humans all the time

*Well said Barbara*

What a beautiful Angel to start our day indeed.

Such a sweetie-pie. I'd love to have a cuddle - so over the miles come {{{{{Hugs}}}}} for such a gorgeous fur lady!

Congratulations on being a well deserved Cat of the Day.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Angel you look like the happiest kitty on Earth!!! Congrats on cotd!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Ah...a ray of angelic sunshine for sure!!!!

It is rather gray here in Texas, US, too, but Barbara is correct - Angel brought sunshine to us all! She appears to be smiling and very content taking her bath in the sun - what a lovely girl! Catgratulations, Angel, we hope your day as Queen COTD will be purrrrrrfect!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Awesome Angel , what an Apt nmae for an angelic , Beatific Cat. Such perfect markings and a Sweet Face too. All the best from All The Found Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Angel, your family is truly blessed to have such a sweet, loving and beautiful furbaby to serve as their very own guardian angel! You are a most welcome burst of warmth and "sunshine" on this cold and blustry Autumn day! We envy your purrrents who bask in your loving warmth each and every day!! Congratulations to you beautiful Angel, our most deserving Cat of the Day!! Wear your title (and your halo) proudly, sweet girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Angel, I just love your coloring.

Yes, I think I can catch a brief glimpse of your angel wings.

Blog Entries

Nosemi Guardian Angel

Me-eow, you are soooooooo beautiful. And, yes, you look like an angel. Did you know that cats are actually angels sent to humans to teach them how to love, appreciate beauty, and care for beings other than themselves? Without cats and dogs (and all pets) humans would just be so self-absorbed that their lives would be miserable! The world would be a very bleak place without animals.

Dear Angel, you and your sister Lucy should celebrate today because you've been honoured as COTD. The purrsons who select COTD are quite astute -- look at the wonderful kittens and cats on the honour roll.

My KatMa sends you oodles & boodles of kisses; I send my sweet purrs, nosetwinkies and headbumpies. Live long, live healthy, always loved and cherised.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Angel
    What a beautiful Angel you are! Your sweet picture sure gave me a smile this morning. I was very pleased to meet you, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Angel - what a great pic. You look more like a majestic mountain lion than a little house cat.

Congratuations on being our COTD.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Angel, you look purrfectly contented, basking in the sun. It’s wonderful that you still have the playfulness and curiosity of a kitten. Congratulations on being our beautiful and affectionate Cat of the Day,
    Steffi and Lovable

What a darling Angel indeed! A sleeping beauty - with such pretty markings and I bet beautiful blue eyes. Congrats Gorgeous Angel, Our Cute Cat of the Day!

I have to admit, seeing that sunny warm picture warmed me up too! Angel, you are very lovely to look at Love the Siamese cat! You look so content Congratulatons on being today's COTD!

Dear Angel,

You have to be one of the happiest looking kitties that I have seen in a long time. All streached out in the sun. I hope that on this special day that the sun is shinning for you also.

Keep up your kittenish ways, it is what keeps you young.

I hope that you get lots of extra treats and love today.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Angel, you sure look like a happy cat and are gorgeous too. Congrats on being COTD!!!