Thread: Awwwww Lucy!

Awwwww Lucy!

What a wonderful little fluff ball to greet us this morning!
    One look into those eyes and..................I was lost! I'd love to give you a tiny cuddle and big nose kiss!
    Carry on looking after those siblings sweetheart and remember - there's always a counter top to explore!
    CONGRATULATIONS on being such a sweet Cat of the Day xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Lucy you are simply adorable! Congrats on being Cat of the Day you little cutie pie.

Lucy, you are absolutely adorable. To Cute to be real. I thought you were a black and white photo impose on a color background with your unusual colotings. Congratulations on being CAT OF THE DAY!!!

Hello Lovely Lucy!

Toooooo cute, just adorable, and a wonderful way to start our day - a smiling kitten! Lucy, you are one charming little girl - hope you have a wonderful day as KOTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

How very lovely you are, sweet, little Lucy!! You're definitely a girie girl and you've stolen my heart with your feminine, feline wiles! Who can resist that "come hither" look and those beautiful, blue, saucer eyes?? No doubt you've got your humans wrapped around those precious paws! Cudos to your proud and adoring family for opening their hearts and their home to such a deserving kitty! Enjoy your reign as Cat of the Day precious Lucy! And I wish for you and your family many, many happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Lucy kitty, it's so heartwarming to see a little fluffy beauty like you first thing in the morning

I wish you a wonderful day having kitten fun and getting treats

Its absolutely stunning to me , that someone could part with this litte treasure! And you are so lucky , as as pretty as she is now , I am willing to bet the farm , that she will be oe Gorgeous Cat! All the best from the Found Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

lovely Lucy

Me-eow! What a cutie pie girly-girl you are! My KatMa has absolutely flipped out over you. She'd just love to kiss every dot of little you.

Have a great life with your purrents--such lucky purrents they are! Keep mothering the other pets; we all need sweet kitten love.

xoxoxoxo from KatMa and PurrrrrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrr from me, Sasha The Queen

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Look at pretty little Lucy girl! You look so cute posing, what a lovely kitty.
    Congrats for being Our Darling Cat of the Day!

Lucy
    How adorable you are! I'd love to give you a cuddle too! Your sweet face sure gave me a smile this morning. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

Lucy, you are just as purrecious as can be. Your picture makes it seem that you are looking right up at me with those exquisite blue eyes. Thank you to your family for finding room in their hearts for you. Keep on giving everybody kitten love and exploring all the counters, tabletops, shelves, computer stands..... that are out there for a kitten to explore. Congratulations on being our sweet little Kitten of the Day and I know you will grow into a beautiful and happy Cat.
    Steffi and Lovable

Oh Lucy, what a precious, adorable little girl you are. I just love your coloring and those baby blue eyes. You're going to be one little heartbreaker when you get older sweetheart.

Congratulations dear, sweet Lucy on being our most cutie patootie COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

She's irresistable, for sure. Looks like she'll be a doll cat when she's grown, too. Don't worry, with time and persistence you can teach her to stay off those counters until you leave the room.

There should be a law against kittens as cute as Lucy. I have a perfectly good cat and now I think I need another one...
    Leonard Migliore

You my dear Lucy are too cute for words.

Continue to take good care of your brothers.

Catgratulations on CTOD. I hope you get lots of extra treats and love today.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"