Thread: Telephone companies...which do you use?

Telephone companies...which do you use?

I just got a call from a telemarketer and normally i hang up, but decided to listen and she was saying that MCI can give me one bill for my local and long distance all for $29.95 a month, for up to 200 minutes long distance , if you go over, i would assume it costs more...and then you just pay your regular federal and state charges as you would anyway. I now have AT&T and Verizon.

Anyone have experience with MCI? Like them, or not?

Thanks for any input.

Robyn

AT&T

We have them because they have excellent international rates, and we have so many relatives in other countries.

I don't know about MCI, but I can tell you one thing! I'm sick of their phone calls! AT&T too. They call like at least 3-4 times a day. For heaven's sake, we already have their phone service, and no, we don't want their cable service! How many times do we have to tell them the same thing?

I don’t have a long distance company. I use my cell phone. It’s all free. My husband works for Cingular and it’s one of his perks that we get 2 free cell phones with free airtime and long distance!

Originally posted by micki76
    I don’t have a long distance company. I use my cell phone. It’s all free. My husband works for Cingular and it’s one of his perks that we get 2 free cell phones with free airtime and long distance!
    Good deal!! Can I work there, too?

We use a company called USA datanet. Any LD call in New England down to like Virginia is $.99 no matter how long you talk ~ 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hours. etc. For the rest of the country and Canada it's only $1.99. I call my Mom about once a month and talk to her for a couple of hours, so my monthly phone bill is around $1.09 (with the taxes)

We use MCI, but we don't make a ton of calls. I usually wait until after peak time and use my cell to call my parents or friends out of the area.
    As far as I've noticed, MCI has stuck to what the deal is though, and my bills are consistent every month.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

My husband works for Cingular and it’s one of his perks that we get 2 free cell phones with free airtime and long distance
    Hey, Micki! Your husband and I kinda work for the same jerks! (I work for SBC.) I don't know about service either because I get a discount on my cellular and free home phone service.

My house phone is AT&T.....but I couldn't really tell you what I think of it since I don't use the house phone too much. I usually use my cell phone, and I use Verizon with that. I've never really had any problems, so I can't complain.