Thread: Hedgehog Heaven!

Hedgehog Heaven!

I have some new pics of my two hedgies, Speedy and Flower. Oh what fun they are! I have more pics of Flower since she is the newest addition and is growing like a weed. She is already almost as big as Speedy and will eventually be even bigger than him. Enoy the pics of my pricklies!

Flower pics.

Speedy

Speedy and Flower playing in the leaves.

Aren't they just sooo cute!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Here's two more.

This one is my favorite.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

there are just the cutest little pair of spikes!!!
    do you get many light coloured ones over there? its rare to get that (or albino) over here!!
    i love hedgies and if i ever found one that needed care i would keep the little fella!!!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Yes we have many albinos and there are also snowflakes, which have the tips of their quills dipped in white so it looks like little snowflakes fell on them. Flower is a chocolate snowflake.

Rachnjam27 has an albino hedgehog, and I have been bugging him for a long time to post a pic of her. So how's bout it Jamie, come post a pic of your hedgie!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Ehhh, I'll think about it
    Anyway, snowflakes actually are just regular colored hedgehogs with a number of solid white quills scattered among their back. Now that I take a good look at your little girl, I think she may be a chocolate chip.
    Last edited by rachnjam27; 11-10-2003 at 02:25 PM.

Nope she is not a charcoal.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Ok so I was right all along, she IS a chocolate chip! tee hee. That is what I thought but then you said she was a snowflake. Just don't change it again k?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

A chocolate chip is a chocolate snowflake

AWW they are soo cute, I have always loved hedge hogs!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven