Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harriet

Harriet

What a beautiful old lady there

May you enjoy a soft place in front of the fire place for a long long time, sweet Harriet

Juni sends nose kisses to a stripey girl all the way from Moldova

What a pretty kitty you are, Harriet! You sound like you have brought lots of joy to your family. Enjoy your special day!

Robin

Yea Harriet!

Oh Harriet. You are such a good kitty. I loved reading your story and just know that you have many more good years left with you wonderful family. You go girl!

I am always so happy to read these stories of senior pets. Harriet you have given and received 18 years of love and companionship, and I hope you still have some more quality years left. My you certainly don't look your age either! Congratulations sweetie!

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Queen Harriet

How beautiful you are Lady Harriet!
    I am sure you gave a lot of love to your humans
    Congratulations to be COTD, you really deserved it.
    Wish you lots of nice sun spots to have little rests. With all my love from Europe.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

What a beautiful gentle, loving girl you look Harriet. How nice that you sit on your garden post waiting to greet passers-by. I also see from your picture that you have excellent keyboard skills. What a help you must be to your loving purrsons!

I hope you have a wonderful day today, sleeping in the sun and toasting your tummy. Perhaps you will get extra pats today in recognition of your great honour - being our Cat of the Day!!

Harriet, you are simply beautiful, and don't look like you're 18 years old at all! I don't blame you one bit for leaving the playing to the younger cats. You deserve your quiet time now!

I do hope you have many more years with your loving family!

Congratulations to Harriet, our beautiful Cat of the Day!!!

Catgratulations, Sweet Harriet!

Pretty girl, it is such a pleasure to meet you this morning. What a delightful, sweet girl you are. And it is obvious that you have given your family such love and comfort all your many years. Our Chauncey is 19, so we understand your aches and pains and the love of warm sunlight, etc (we keep his bed under a lamp which is on 24 hours a day). So glad you have such a happy home with love to keep you warm and loved. Bless you, sweet girl!

Oh, and BeBop (who looks very much like you) says you are a beautiful girl!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Hi, Harriet--you look just great! My name is Jennie and I'm 17--I'm a tabby very much like you--must be good genes that keeps us in such great shape. What I like to do best these days is nap in my box under the heat lamp -- it helps to keep these old joints moving. Say hello to your Mom for me and take care...
    Jennie
    paw

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Lady Harriet

Lady Harriet you are beautiful to behold. We wish you many more happy, healthy years lazing in the sun and dreaming of your kitten exploits. You are a regal beauty.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Blog Entries

Lady Harriet

Mew, Mew-Hi Lady Harriet,

My KatMa had a major pull of her heartstrings seeing your lovely pictures today. Mew, you remind her so very much of darling Tiggy, the best cat in the universe, who shared his life with my KatMa from the age of 5 weeks old to 15 years old. He is now at RB and my KatMa misses him so much every single day.

CATgratulations on being COTD. You are a most deserving pussycat. So beautiful, loving, loved, a very special Lady. Mew, mew we wish you many more happy years with your humans who treasure evey moment with you.

Darling Harriet, my KatMa has kissed your picture many times. Your purrsons mention you are the light of their lives and a very special cat. KatMa is so happy your purrsons treasure you the way she loved her Tiggy. You are such a lovely lady...purrrrrrrr and I, Sasha the Queen, am inspired by you.

Photos of Tiggy, KatMa's angel:

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a gorgeous girl she is

How nice to see an older cat looking so happy, content and loved. She is gorgeous. I hope my girls are so lovely when they are that age!

My first cat (I had her as a little girl) lived to be 20 and she could still run around the garden.

Lets here it for our gorgeous older cats. (Geezers!)

How wonderful to meet a beautiful older cat who has had a lifetime of loving and being loved. I hope you have many days left in the sunshine and warm and cozy nights. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Lady Harriet and very gentle pets for you.
    Steffi and Lovable

At your age yo should be Lady Harriet the CBE , Cat of The British Empire! You are now Lady Harriet , COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lady Harriett, it warms the heart to see a senior kitty like you enjoying a day outside

And I knew that you have chosen the right family when I read "I had not given her any germs" which was the main concern of your human when she shared a glass of water with you

Enjoy many sunny and purring years to come, sweet girl.