Thread: California PT???

California PT???

California PT get together?

I live in Central California. I live 1 hour 15 from San Fransisco or Sacramento, about 5-6 hours from LA. I am considering having a PT Christmas party. I would like a show of interest before I really start thinking about it. Would anyone be able to make it out here?

If I could, I'd be there but I don't get any holidays until next year. I am saving up my pennies to go to Gini's 2nd Annual BBQ next summer. Bet sure and take lots of pics.

PS: I might be coming to San Fran in Jan or Feb for training (work related) so if that works out I'll let you know. Maybe we could hook up for dinner or something.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Ohhh...I'll ask my parents. I'm a ways away from Sacramento (im in Los Angeles) but I'll ask.
    Are doggies allowed?

Are doggies allowed?
    I would say yes, but I haven't told my husband my thoughts yet. If I have enough people interested, I'll talk to him about it.

Let me know, Slick. That'd be great!

I could possibly make it. Would it be at your place? I am going to Whitter (Close to L.A.) and could possibly see if I could attend, although it would depend on when and where.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Well, I came home today to find no floors! Apparently, Mike got a hair and decided to tear out the carpet. To his dismay, he discovered that the wood was no good underneath. I guess it was rotted in several places. So now, we have nothing! His dad is coming out tomorrow to help him resheet (or whatever men call it) and I guess they're putting pergo in. Anyways, I am babbling as usual. To make a long story short, I'm not going to dare bring it up until his project is done. Mike's pretty darn cool though, so I don't expect him to say no.

OMG! Well, that's out the window. Sorry for the false alarm. Now that our floors are torn apart...my husband has decided that we mind as well remodel the whole house while we are at it. Jeepers!