Thread: Sampson

Sampson

http://www.sacbee.com/lifestyle/news..._20010512.html

This is so sad. This guy has spent most of his life chained up to a tree. After surviving a hurricane, he can't find a home. I hope this story will help Sampson find a good home.

I wish I lived in California so I could go visit the poor guy. That dog must have a wonderful disposition because usually chows on chains equals NO GOOD. Hopefully he will find a good home soon.

I called about Sampson and he got adopted a couple of weeks ago. The people at the shelter are more than nice. I called 2 days too late to get him....but then we already have 9 with a neighbor who doesn't like them and called the police on us...the police weren't impressed with their evidence. Anyway, I guess Sampson is more than happy in his new house in Sacramento.

I am soo glad sampson got adopted ..... i would have given him a home - gotten a bigger bed to share with him and bug and everything! hope those new owners treat him with respect and love and give him kisses and hugs every day - and if not ...then he can come to my house!

BUT.... http://www.sacbee.com/ourtown/pets/vets.html http://www.geocities.com/amorchien2000/

I went to the link provided by rottie since i live two hours from sacto and found the following links - a doctor is suing a vet for malpractice !! Yahoo!! the first link here is the article in the sacto bee. the second is the doctor's website.

This is like a second stage of the dateline story.... I hope the doctor wins!

[This message has been edited by bugmom (edited June 11, 2001).]

So very glad Sampson has found a forever home!! It made my day. (Even though my air-conditioner went out and we are sweatin' here!) I'm still happy!

------------------

Well if it's as hot there as it is here I feel for you! I was equally as thrilled to find that he had found a home. I hope your air gets fixed soon...not a good time to be without.

Good for Sampson, so glad he got a new home and new family. Not hot here, it fact I would call it cool, of course here in So. California this is called the "June Gloom"
    time of year.

------------------

Terri Crisp is the woman responsible for bringing Sampson to California. She is a GREAT lady in the Animal world. She has two or three books out now with resuce stories and i think (if memory serves me correct!) Sampson was mentioned in the "Out of Harm's Way : The Extraordinary True Story of One
    Woman's Lifelong Devotion to Animal Rescue" book. She's also a part of the United Animal Nations http://www.uan.org/

Happy barking to Sampson! i want another dog. (but don't tell bug!)

God Bless Sampson. Have a wonderful life in your forever home Sampson, being loved every day of your life for the beautiful creature that you are. Thank you Terri Crisp for all your great work.

What a great story! I am glad that Sampson has the loving family that he deserves!