Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 week old kittens :) *pics*

6 week old kittens :) *pics*

Ok..before I go any further, as I warning, I -will- delete this thread if it ends up like the last. You can say whatever you like about me, but I don't believe I, or anyone else deserves to be treated that way. Second, I -may- be getting one from this litter, me and my mom are going to talk it over before deciding. I have put a HUGE amount of thought into this kitten. I have spent countless hours wondering and worrying. I have researched, and, when I take Zeke to the vet this week for a check up, I will ask the vet from a medical point of view, if its harmful for a kitten. (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, if not, you don't want to) If she says yes, its harmful, that will most definitly affect my decision. All I want is to take in a kitten and offer it a good home. Both my mom and I want this kitten. And before you go saying we're not good owners and wouldn't do anything for them, I will tell you this. My mom was living in an apt in which suddenly enforced their rule of 'no pets' so, my mom was left with a choice, stay in her nice comfortable home, nice location, not far from work and everything else and get rid of the cat, or find somewhere else. So of course, she began looking, but truefully, could not fine ANYWHERE that allowed animals. She was looking for months and more. So she bought her own home. Small, far away from everything, but HER home. Now, I can't say she did it all for the cat, but it was definitly what got her into it. She loves Smitten just as much as I do, and like I said, a great home would definitly be what this kitten would get. I know a lot of ppl who, in her situation would have said whatever, and gave the cat away. We don't take animals in then later give it second thoughts which is why me and my mom are going to talk about it. So if it turns out ok with the vets, I'm sorry but most likely we will go through with it. If that means im incapable of loving this animal, then maybe its true, I don't know, but the last thing I want to do is hurt ANY living creature. So we'll see what the vet says. Please -please- don't post anything about this on here. I'm extremely emotional and take everything you say personally. If you need to say something, say in by PM, that way I am not being ganged up on.

Anyway, one with the whole point of this msg.

This is the smallest, a female. She is the one I want. Shes soo cute! She seems to be the most outgoing and curious.

This one was so cute. But he seemed really timid and such

This one had the CUTEST face! I loved this little guy!

Sorry the pics are such poor quality. The lighting in her house was really bad, and I didn't want to keep taking pics of them incase it annoyed her or something lol..Anyway, if all turns out, I think we'll be getting the first one. She has a calico face, but tabby strips on her back..XD

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Re: 6 week old kittens :) *pics*

Ok..before I go any further, as I warning, I -will- delete this thread if it ends up like the last.
    Mmmm..Nice start to a thread... threats. Goodbye thread.

OOOOoooooooooh!! They are sooo sweet!!!! I hope it all works out for you. I know the kitty will be getting a great home with tons of love and attention!! And that is what is most important!!!

Keep us updated!!

Re: Re: 6 week old kittens :) *pics*

Originally posted by PayItForward
    Mmmm..Nice start to a thread... threats. Goodbye thread.
    Nice attitude

I must have missed a whole other thread.
    What adorable kittens!! I like the grayish/black one. Hope it all works out for you! Keep us updated!

Adorable kittens! I hope the best works out for everyone involved.

If you do get a kitten I want to see more pics!

From Decker with Love

Awwww they are so adorable, but what little kitty isn't, right.

The little calico is so sweet. Good luck and looking forward to seeing more pics when she is in her new forever home.

Have you decided on any names yet?

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I must have missed another thread too. I don't know what the deal is, but it's sad that we all have to worry about judgement so much here. We're all humans and we all love animals. That's what brought us together.

Very cute pictures. I can't wait to see more. Have you thought of a name yet?

Originally posted by Tonya
    I must have missed another thread too. I don't know what the deal is, but it's sad that we all have to worry about judgement so much here. We're all humans and we all love animals. That's what brought us together.

Very cute pictures. I can't wait to see more. Have you thought of a name yet?
    Couldn't have said it better myself Tonya. I vote for the Calico!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thanks Tonya and Slick, but you would be suprised..

And yes, I think I have decided on a name: Kiba (kee-ba..not sure if theres any other way to pronouce it??). I think its cute. It means fang..not very female like, but I think Kiba is.

I like them all.

I am a real sucker for grey kitties, but the calico is really nice also.

Good Luck on making a decision. I would have a real hard time.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

They're all very cute but that little gray kitten is so adorable. Good luck on getting the kitten of your choice and please keep us updated. More pics please.

The little calico is too cute

Their all too cute for words Audrey!! I'd be wanting them all!
    Good luck with the very hard decision.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Aww, I would have a real hard time in choosing, they are all so adorable! Good luck!

Chris