Thread: Cricket!

Cricket!

Hey, what a great survival story about Cricket. I hope you followed up with the pet store about the underfeeding. Your Albino Budgie has a lot of character, and his all white look is stunning. Congrats on POTD.

-Tim

What a GORGEOUS little budgie. And a WONDERFUl one to boot

Way to go to your owners for being so determined to help you.

I LOVE YA

Leslie and her Zoo
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Cricket
    What a stunning fellow you are! Your sweet picture sure made me smile. I'm so glad you and your new family have lots of determanation and love. I hope you all have many happy years together. Congratulations on being our special Survivor Pet of the Day today, sweetheart.

Good Afternoon beautiful Cricket! You certainly are one amazing creature!! Your spirit and will to survive are an inspiration to us all! No matter the size, ALL living creatures deserve to be loved unconditionally and given the care they need to live full, healthy and happy lives! Thankfully your humans found you just in the knick of time, took you under their nuturing wings and well, just look at you now! May you and your proud and adoring parents continue to hear your joyful song for many, many, MANY more years to come! Congratulations to you beautiful Cricket, Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beauty, and what a surviver! How your story warmed my heart this morning! OF COURSE little pets deserve medical care when needed just as bigger pets do! That's why God gave us humans the ability to learn and get so much knowledge, with which we can help our little friends too! I'm so glad you made it through, and what a gorgeous gorgeous bird you are! I love your snowy whiteness! Congrats little birdie!

6. Cricket! You are a beautiful bird! Your story does prove not to loose hope in the sick ones! I'm so happy you are recovered! And your little face does look like it could brighten up someones day! Congrats on pet of the day!

You are a survivor, Cricket!!!! And one of the most handsome parokeets that I have ever seen!!!! Thank you to the humans for having the tender hearts to help this precious bird. You will be richly rewarded, for sure!!!

Congratulations, Cricket, on being a wonderful Pet of the Day!!!

Oooh, what a pretty birdie you are!!!

Luckily your humans found you and made you allllll better!!

Have a great day gorgeous!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."