Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two new PT members!

Two new PT members!

Hello, I'm Schnaggles. Aren't I cute? My hoomans said they can't decide if I'm a demon or an angel, but with this pic, surely I'm an angel?

I heard my mummy talk about this great place where people go crazy over cute animals, so thought I'd bring the wireless keyboard down to my height and say hello. Then I will eat it.

My little sister Buffy and I came to this house a week ago today. The food is good and the toys are fun, especially the large furry toys that move when I bark at them! They looked a bit scary when we first came home, but we play chasie with all of them except the brown one. They call her The Brown Growler and she makes a weird RRROOOOWWWWWW sound when I come near her! I sat in her bed today, and boy oh boy, she made a funny noise then! The hoomans made a nice place for us where we can sleep and play in peace, but when they're not looking, those big stuffed toys come and check us out.

We went to the fun dog place the other day to buy a new collar so I look even cuter. Mummy found some nice ones in the doggy section, then she went all red in the face when the shop lady took her to the kitten collars to find one for our size. The nice lady gave us dried liver bits because we were so good. Mummy bought a bag to take home, but she keeps saying, "I'll just pretend it's dark chocolate when I have to touch it" when she's breaking it up for us. She doesn't like that meaty stuff, I reckon. We went to the Doctor White Coat's today and he gave us a round thing with two holes in it. Buffy and I had so much fun with those. Mummy said something about dried pig snouts ... oh my god ... I'm going to faint, and she went all white in the face! Don't think she's gonna buy those for us.

We went to the puppy preschool class last night and there was another dog called Jack Russell. He was a bit scary, but he seems to be nice and we might play with him next week. But look at this, we're agility champions in the making already, don't need those funny people telling us what to do!

Love from Schnaggles
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Hello!

What a big day! We went to Doctor White Coat's and he gave us a yukky needle, but the treats were yummy! And then we went to grandma's but she wasn't home, so we went home and had a barf, I think they called it. Big white drinking bowl with warm water, but daddy rubbed smelly stuff on me because he said I smelled like a hound. Geez, better than smelling like oatmeal and honey like I do now! When he lets me out after dinner, I'll find a nice lump of compost to roll in so I smell nice again.

This agility stuff sounds like work, so I prefer lying in the sun, working on my black and tan.

Those big cat toys were a bit scary, but I've got them under control. This yellow one stares at me a lot, but he goes running to mummy when I bark at him! I like barking, and I make a cute AR-OOOOOOOO sound when mummy and daddy put me to bed for the night. Mummy said there must be a bunch of wild wolves in the backyard making that sound, but it was me!

Better go and see what's for dinner. Luckily 'Buffy' is on my name tag, because mummy and daddy said I eat like Homer Simpson and they were going to change my name to Homer. That's not a girl's name!

Big hugs from Buffy

Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Oh Buffy and Shnaggles you two are just the CUTEST little bits I've seen in my life!!! I was going to PM your mommy before and ask what sweet little sugarlumps had wiggled their way into her signature this morning, but I forgot, and now look, you've introduced yourself all by yourselves!
    Buffy, you have the prettiest name in the world () and Schnaggles, I just adore your name too (it kind of sounds like a mix of one of my favourite names, Schuyler, and 'Wiggles', which sounds like it suits you too!)
    I'm so excited to meet both of you, and can't wait to watch you grow up on PT!! You're both so ADORABLE (and remarkably articulate!). Don't worry about those old cat toys - you'll soon show them what's what.
    Welcome to Pet Talk Buffy and Schnaggles, and a big, big congratulations to your Mummy!!

Nicole, what pet shop did you buy their collars from? I didn't know there were any in Melbourne that allowed dogs inside. That will definitely be worth a visit.

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CUTE !!!!!!!

Sooooo Precious!!!!!!!
    Cannot wait for updates!!!!!!

Miss Meow...You forgot the one with The Sausage!!!
    That was Hysterical!!!

Glad all the Kids are getting along!!!!
    All those Beautiful Cat Toys!!!!!!!

Congratulations Again!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

OMGosh - Buffy and Shnaggles you are real cuties!! And very, very lucky pups to have Miss Meow as your mommy.

Welcome to Pet Talk Buffy and Shnaggles!!!! You two are soooo cute!!!

Congrats Nicole on the new additions!!! They are gorgeous

Congratulations on the little puppy dogs, Schnaggles & Buffy (Too cute)

What do your cats think then ?

WOW Congrats on the new additions! Let us know what the cats think of them!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

A big WELCOME to PT Schnaggles & Buffy - you're both SO cute!! Looking foward to more stories from you and pics.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Aww so cute, I love their facial expressions. Those captions you added are funny too. Welcome, hope to see more pictures of you.

.:. To love someone is to learn the song in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten it .:.

Awww, they are soooo gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!

Awww, I wanna squeeze them! They are soooo cute! You are brave taking on two!

Buffy and Shnaggles you two are SO CUTE!!
    I want to take you both home.

----<---<--<{(@

Oh my goodness, they are SO CUTE!!! Congratulations on the new additions!!