Here is a very sweet cake recipe.
    Sandy Frost

ALMOST BETTER THAN SEX CAKE

1(18.25-oz.) package GERMAN chocolate cake mix
    1(14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
    1(12-0z) bottle butterscotch carmel topping
    1 pint nondairy whipped topping
    3 Heath bars,crushed

Prepare cake mix and bake in 13x9 inch baking pan according to package directions. When done remove from oven and while still hot,poke holes in cake with end of wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk,then carmel topping into holes. Spread entire cake with whipped topping.

Sprinkle candy bars on top of cake. Refrigerate cake until serving time. Cake can be made a day in advance.

For those of you who are weight or healthy conscious, here is a delicious Weight Watcher recipe, I make these every two weeks, put them in the freezer and ration myself, which is darn hard sometimes.
    ENJOY.

PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MUFFINS

Serves 12

2 and half points per muffin

2 cups self-raising flour, or standard flower and 2 tsp baking powder

1/4 cup brown sugar, I use white and its fine.

1 cup crushed pineapple, drained of juice.

1 egg lightly beaten

3/4 cup skim milk, trim milk is fine.

80 grms weight watchers spread, melted, or light margerine is fine.

Preheat oven to 200c. Coat or line muffin tins.

Sift flour, into large bowl, and stir in the sugar, add the pineapple, egg, milk, and weight watchers spread melted.

mix until just combined.

Fill tins about 3/4 full, or until you get 12 muffins.

Bake for around 20 mins,

Whilst still hot ,spread the top with pineapple jam, or as I prefer plum jam and put small amount of crushed pineapple on top.

WARNING, these are addictive.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Another delicious weight-watcher recipe I wish to share, I also make this once every two weeks for dinner, and its so yummy.

POTATO, BACON AND SPINACH FRITTATA
    Serves 4

5 points per serve

4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces.

1 medium onion, thinly sliced.

4 Rashers of bacon, finely chopped.

8 large spinach leaves, I prefer baby spinach.

6 eggs

1 cup low fat milk, trim milk again is fine.

60 grms weight watchers tasty cheese.

Place the potatoes in a microwave safe dish, and microwave on High for about 5-7 mins or until tender.

Coat a large frypan with cooking spray, heat and cook the onion and bacon until soft.

Add the potatoes and cook until lightly browned,

Add spinach and cook until just wilted.

Whisk the eggs and milk together.

Now I then transfer the mixture to another coated frypan, as I found it tended to burn on the bottom, and this help avoid that.

Then add the egg and milk mixture, and cook until just set, don't worry if its not real set as when you grill the top in oven it will set well.

Then heat grill and grill until a nice golden brown, I add some paprika on top to give it that nice golden look, before grilling.

This is really filling, delicious, looks great, and is full of protein, and iron rich spinach.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

All these look yummy! Carole, any idea how many calories are in the muffins?

Re: New recipe thread

Originally posted by SANDY FROST
    Here is a very sweet cake recipe.
    Sandy Frost

ALMOST BETTER THAN SEX CAKE

couldn't they just call it "Third base cake"????
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

PJ's Mom, I cannot give you the calorie count, we have kilojules in NZ, but used to have calories, but I can assure you as long as you limit yourself to one a day, you will be fine, they are low fat, low sugar, and of course a weight-watchers dream, so go for it and make them, you will love them, the recipe NEVER ever fails either, and I have had so many people rave about how yummie they are.

So if you are watching your weight, they are great, a real treat, just be careful and limit them, otherwise they then become fattening like anything else.
    Furangels only lent.

Re: Re: New recipe thread

Originally posted by RICHARD
    couldn't they just call it "Third base cake"????
    LOL

Thanks, carole! I think I'll try those muffins this weekend.

recipes

Those muffins sound great! yum!
    Richard I love your comment about my cake recipe.
    Sandy Frost

Sandy and Pj , Believe me those muffins are great, I can just about taste them right now, carole is hungry for breakfast and its ten oclock in the morning here, getting late, My freezer supply has run out because I was too generous this week, and gave hubby two or three to work, lol.

Hope you find a convertor to work out the grms etc.

Let me know if you made them and liked them, long as you like pineapple you cannot go wrong. BTW they are quick and easy and inexpensive to make as well, another few bonuses there.
    Furangels only lent.